Topic: Pics from the Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial Race at Gingerman

Time for my annual posting.  Pictures from the 2022 Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial Race at Gingerman can be found at  https://mwphoto.smugmug.com/Cars/24-Hou … Gingerman/

Re: Pics from the Tony Swan Never-Say-Die Memorial Race at Gingerman

Mark -

AMAZING photos!  Do I need any special permissions to get one of your images printed into a color poster? (I need the #15 Fairlane on the wall in my shop!) What's the process?

Darren

Bad Mojo Racing
1971 Opel GT "Breadvan"
2012 - April Gingerman (Ercole Spada Award) and October AutoBahn (19th in Class B, 52nd OA )
2013 - April Gingerman (8th in Class B, 25th OA) and June AutoBahn (WINNER Class B, 9th OA)

It’s very cool of you to do this, thanks!!

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

Thanks for taking and sharing these, great work!

-Robert, Party Sheep Racing
The Jerry Lundegaard GMAC Financing Award, Joliet 2013 [Cutlass Ciera w/ Iron Duke]
Eta E30: IL Fall '15, MI Spring '16, IL Summer '16, MI Spring '17, KY '17, MI Summer '21, KY '21, MI Summer '21, MI Fall '22

5 (edited by Sir Thomas Crapper 2022-10-18 08:33 AM)

excellent pictures, and teams are labeled.  Thanks!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Alferrari Fistillini wrote:

Mark -

AMAZING photos!  Do I need any special permissions to get one of your images printed into a color poster? (I need the #15 Fairlane on the wall in my shop!) What's the process?

Darren

This should be the one you get framed https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjdg09suoIH/

I'm pretty sure it is on the official Lemons/Aaron Cole's smugmug or whatever

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?