Topic: Posting rules - Please read first!

1. The subject of the post must contain the location and price. If you don't include this info, the post is subject to being deleted.

2. Lemons candidates ONLY or vehicles that could be used to drag your hooptie to a Lemons event. This is not the place to sell your vintage hot rod or other vehicle that is in no way ever going to be in a Lemons race.

3. As with all vehicle purchases - BUYER BEWARE. There is no protection implied or other from a vehicle being listed for sale on this forum.

4. If your vehicle sells please update the subject to include SOLD. Listings marked SOLD will be closed.

5. Listings over 180 days old will be deleted.

2 (edited by MBKIofadaidaho 2023-01-11 12:25 PM)

Re: Posting rules - Please read first!

What does it matter if I have not made any posts before I am able to place a classified add. I have a car that someone
needs that will make a good Lemons car. I have finally figured out how to post photos of the car,so when i go to preview the post
you tell me I have to post up twice before I can post a classified add. What kind of post do you want?

MBKIlofadaidaho

Re: Posting rules - Please read first!

MBKIofadaidaho wrote:

What does it matter if I have not made any posts before I am able to place a classified add. I have a car that someone
needs that will make a good Lemons car. I have finally figured out how to post photos of the car,so when i go to preview the post
you tell me I have to post up twice before I can post a classified add. What kind of post do you want?

MBKIlofadaidaho

The short answer as to why is - spammers.

Spammers can destroy the user experience and tank your forum in short order. We have a zero tolerance policy for spammers. One way we help to control them is to raise the bar a little bit on when links can be posted. Since we are not such an easy target for spammers, we get fewer of them bombing the forum.