Topic: New to Lemons (Middle Tennessee) and will be at Leeds this Weekend

Hello,

My son and I will be at the Leeds race as spectators this weekend and would enjoy meeting anyone from the Middle Tennessee area. We have no idea at what level we want to participate in this, but we do have a 1998 Camry (has been in our family 22 years) that we think might make a great Lemons racer.

Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing our first Lemons race and hopefully meeting some folks this weekend!

Re: New to Lemons (Middle Tennessee) and will be at Leeds this Weekend

lookup the Knowvegas Lowballers crowd.  Their name indicates their location but not level or excellent they are as a group.

Just now saw this, we were there at Barber.  Our team is from Murfreesboro/Eagleville.  Hit me up if you need anything.

4 (edited by Stan in Bham 2023-02-06 10:34 AM)

Half Fast Racing was at Barber with two Beetles and a Miata. We're from Birmingham, but had an arrive & drive with us from Murfreesboro. Please private message me your contact info and I'll put you in touch with him.  He is a great guy, excited about Lemons racing, knows how to drive without contact and take care of the car; we'll invite him back anytime we have a seat open if he doesn't start his own team.