Topic: 2023 Thunderhill '3 Tracks, 1 Race' - Entry List & Tech Times

Entry list is here: 94 cars, thanks to the shortened offseason and venue change!

I'm sure the general lack of effluence will be made up for by excellent themes, complete and cogent Lemons budget documentation (and residual values), and collective acceptance of fate for failing to do the aforementioned.  (Shuffles papers)

(Better-resolution here; Excel version here)

https://i.imgur.com/jPsv4ZB.jpg

Tech Times assignments are live on the event page and here, directly.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: 2023 Thunderhill '3 Tracks, 1 Race' - Entry List & Tech Times

Has a decision been made yet about which configuration we're running at 10W and 5E on Saturday, and then 5E on Sunday morning?

One of my team mates asked Nick and then emailed me this:

"Nick confirmed that we'll be running bypass for 5 mile reverse on Saturday and East reverse on Sunday morning, and then running the cyclone on East "classic" on Sunday afternoon"

Awesome, finally some info!  By any chance did the original message mean *both* bypasses on Saturday? Meaning both 5E and 10W?

Frankly, we have a configuration in mind, but our race controller is showing up in Willows today for a final track inspection, wherein he will confirm that he wants you all to run what we've planned. I surmise that whatever he decides will be run tomorrow on Test Day and will also be announced Saturday in the Driver's Meeting (assuming the Test Day runs smoothly without glaring issues).

The same is also true of the Sunday afternoon procedure to switch over the track. We at HQ have a process in mind, but there is one variable outstanding and we're going to talk over the plan with the staff onsite tomorrow to confirm how we want to turn the battleship, so to speak.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com