1 (edited by generalshermanoffroad 2023-02-22 04:50 PM)

Topic: Truck Melanoma!

Hello Lemons community!

I am Ryan and I am the captain of the team Truck Melanoma. Our team's mission is to spread melanoma awareness to the motorsports community in a new, fun way. As car enthusiasts and dermatology professionals we understand that cars can often have us out in the sun, and most likely we are not going to cancer awareness walks etc... So, our team, base out of Portland Oregon has formed with the mission to take melanoma awareness to the track.  We are currently in the fundraising phase, looking to gain community support to help fund our safety upgrades to the '96 S10 shorted lovingly named- LentiGO. (Its a type of pigmented skin lesion)

We are hoping to be at the race in April up in Washington state, hoping to have fun, and hoping to help empower people with the knowledge that they too can help combat melanoma deaths!

We are aligned with www.startseeingmelanoma.com and there is a lot of great information there, otherwise, we look forward to meeting you at the raceway!

Re: Truck Melanoma!

Hello Lemons community!

I am Ryan and I am the captain of the team Truck Melanoma. Our team's mission is to spread melanoma awareness to the motorsports community in a new, fun way. As car enthusiasts and dermatology professionals we understand that cars can often have us out in the sun, and most likely we are not going to cancer awareness walks etc... So, our team, base out of Portland Oregon has formed with the mission to take melanoma awareness to the track.  We are currently in the fundraising phase, looking to gain community support to help fund our safety upgrades to the '96 S10 shorted lovingly named- LentiGO. (Its a type of pigmented skin lesion)

We are hoping to be at the race in April up in Washington state, hoping to have fun, and hoping to help empower people with the knowledge that they too can help combat melanoma deaths!

We are aligned with startseeingmelanoma.com and there is a lot of great information there, otherwise, we look forward to meeting you at the raceway!

Hello Lemons community!

We are aligned with www.startseeingmelanoma.com and there is a lot of great information there, otherwise, we look forward to meeting you at the raceway!

www.startseeingmelanoma.com