1 (edited by ConfusedStig08 2023-03-01 04:28 PM)

Topic: NOLA 2023 Potluck!!

LS-10 Racing will be hosting this year's NOLA Potluck! It'll be under the Tech/BS shed at 7pm Saturday.

Signup sheet is below (Sorry Chef, totally stole your Google Doc lol) and it'll be posted on FB as well.

We'll be making Jambalaya and will have some drinks on hand, but please make whatever y'all feel like and bring it on over!

Also, before the potluck when the track goes quiet, we'll be rolling thru the paddock with a little Big Easy Mardi Gras magic. So when you hear the music coming, don't forget to yell "THROW ME SOMTHING MISTER!!!" and make sure to wear what you catch to the potluck!!

- The Stig

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … mp;sd=true

LS-10 Racing '98 Chevy S-10
2022 Road Atlanta: LET'S F**KING DO THIS!!!, 2021 MSR: 19/101 (5/36 B-class) overheated transmission
2021 NOLA: 21/65 (6/25 B-class) snapped upper control arm, 2020 MSR: 73/103 (27/36 B-class) blown transmission

Re: NOLA 2023 Potluck!!

NOLA is going to be lit.

Friday Night, at 6:30 p.m., EVR is throwing it's 10th Anniversary party.

Come grab a beer, highball or some gumbo courtesy of EVR and its sponsors. We'll also be setting up a hang out space, with video projection and some quality music. If you want to dress up for Friday's party - wear a robe - like a thin bathrobe.

We'll also be having a silent auction for Lemons of Love that will run through out the weekend!

It's almost like parade season never ended!

Captain of Virtuous Authority and Tool Underdevelopment: Escape Velocity Racing
- Ten+ Time Loser
- IOE, Heroic Fix, Class C and Class of 1964
- Heroic Beer Drinker

No problem stealing my doc, I think I stole it from Chrissy.

The Chef

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

The Fossil Fools are planning to bring out some food and a daquiri machine Saturday evening.  The only trailer we were able to score up for the journey is obnoxiously nice, and overkill for hauling one single crap can car, so we should be easy to find.  First world problems.  Anyhow looking forward to our first outing at NOLA.