Topic: Times from event to Wrap-Up videos posted?

Just curious if anyone knows the average time from the actual event till the Wrap-Up videos are posted? Curious to see what was covered/said about the CMP Block Party event back in April!

Jeremy
Racecar: '93 Mustang GT, stock, Lemons prepped, PITA - https://www.facebook.com/PrincessButtercupRacing, Soon-To-Be Racecar: '95 318ti
DD: '21 Jeep Wrangler
Fun vehicle: '13 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster

Re: Times from event to Wrap-Up videos posted?

RandomSquirrel wrote:

Just curious if anyone knows the average time from the actual event till the Wrap-Up videos are posted? Curious to see what was covered/said about the CMP Block Party event back in April!

There is no real set time. They happen when the filming and editing get done. If there is a backup of info, it can take a while. They try their best to get them out in a timely fashion. Some take longer than others. If you follow the youtube page and subscribe, you will be notified when new videos are released. Every Tuesday is a LeMonsworld or a wrap up. Thursday is Lemon Car Spotting. I would predict tomorrow might be the Pittrace wrap up? Pittrace was before CMP so it is still in the pipeline.

Re: Times from event to Wrap-Up videos posted?

Wendell34 wrote:
RandomSquirrel wrote:

There is no real set time. They happen when the filming and editing get done. If there is a backup of info, it can take a while. They try their best to get them out in a timely fashion. Some take longer than others. If you follow the youtube page and subscribe, you will be notified when new videos are released. Every Tuesday is a LeMonsworld or a wrap up. Thursday is Lemon Car Spotting. I would predict tomorrow might be the Pittrace wrap up? Pittrace was before CMP so it is still in the pipeline.

Yeah, I subscribe and follow, and now I know the release days (e.g. Tues and Thurs), so I do appreciate that, thank you! I guess I'm just impatient...curious to see if we made any video from our first race (no, I'm not excited or anything...not even the slightest) since we forgot to install my GoPro/TrackAddict (again, did I mention we are/were excited...?). lol

Jeremy
Racecar: '93 Mustang GT, stock, Lemons prepped, PITA - https://www.facebook.com/PrincessButtercupRacing, Soon-To-Be Racecar: '95 318ti
DD: '21 Jeep Wrangler
Fun vehicle: '13 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster