1 (edited by Henry_95 2024-06-13 07:55 AM)

Topic: Fast driver looking for races near Georgia (Willing to travel)

I’m Henry, I’m looking for a team to drive for. I’m located in south-west Georgia and I’m willing to travel to surrounding states. I have gone to racing school twice with primal racing, piloting the SR1, both times fastest of my class, I have my full competition liscence with SCCA and I’m top 1% of drivers in Iracing. I held the track record at roebling road briefly while driving my Lotus cup car. I can also supply sponsors and mechanics if needed. Also I’m sure it goes without saying but I have a triple layer suit, helmet, hans etc.

Please reach out if you’re interested. Message me at 229-346-3629

Re: Fast driver looking for races near Georgia (Willing to travel)

You didn't mention what type of car you are looking for/open to driving.  It sounds like you are probably looking for a Class A rwd car.  Or are you open to driving a fwd Class B or C car?  Is your focus having fun racing (and finishing as high as possible), or do you strongly prefer a competitive Class A/B team?

I tried calling, but the number listed gave me a "disconnected or is no longer in service" message..

Stan

Half Fast Racing      2 New Beetles and a Miata
Class C win, MSR 2023; previously 2x 2nd in C, 3x 3rd in C.
I Got Screwed AND Halloween Meets Gasoline, Sebring 2024
Two Wrongs and a Right, NOLA 2021

Thank you Stan my number is turned off at the moment because I am at work so either give me your number and I can call you back or you can text me.

still looking or all settled?