Topic: Yellow flag bump drafting

Seeing we spend a small amount of time under yellow if this was allowed it would make for some GREAT green flag action. What are the chances of getting this past the rule makers. smile

The Almighty Pendejo

Re: Yellow flag bump drafting

I think you should do this at your very next Lemons event. On every yellow lap. And then you might get the chance to see how much stuff you can evict from your car in the 30 minutes before the curse. smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

We love bumping

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

We love bumping

And grinding.

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

We love bumping

And grinding.

All day. And all night.

JoeGekko wrote:
Mulry wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

We love bumping

And grinding.

All day. And all night.

If your race lasts more than 4 hours you may be suffering from a medical condition called "yourcarisnotshittyenough;" please seek medical attention.

Please do this if for no other reason than to find out what the impromptu penalty is!

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

wrappedinbacon wrote:

Please do this if for no other reason than to find out what the impromptu penalty is!

It is tempting for sure but they would probably make me sit in the car and sing show tunes while they rip it apart smile

In desert we use Nerfing consists on bumping car in front of who can't see due to the Desert silt.
Nerfing directions
1)Blow  HORN
2) Nerf
3)blow HORN 
4) Repeat til they move

I think they shold legalize it .

I love nerfing in the pits while waiting to get on course Always go for a few laughs.

I think 100 cars in drafting/row would be a lot a blackflags but fun til the  flags

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

The parade of black flagged cars through the penalty box would be great and probably pull down a Guinness book record. We could sooo get in the record books.

Mucho Mucho Pendejo

I think we should be in Guiness for the 278 black flags @ T hill

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER

You are so right! We should call the record book guys in for BW it will definiely break or set a few new records

Pen

Im all for nerfing!! Like Chris we are used to it in the desert and its a normal part of racing....

I nerfed my buddies race truck on the trailer on the freeway @75 once and caved/smashed my hood! didn't do that again !