Topic: Where's Judge Jonny?

I saw that he left webridestv but it didn't make mention of where he was landing. Anybody have a sighting on him since last weekend?

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Re: Where's Judge Jonny?

He's doing autoblog work now...

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

He's a lucky man:
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/27/revi … ve-a-soul/

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

The reviews he's done so far have been really good!  He's also brought along stuff from WebRides like eBay Gold.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

As I recently reminded Jonny, I was driving GTRs way back in early '08. And Jay, shoot, I think he was on the press launch for the Datsun 510. Gave it all up for Lemons, baby! (Although I will point out that Jonny is an excellent writer. Which in the context of automotive journalism means absolutely nothing.)

Mulry wrote:

I saw that he left webridestv but it didn't make mention of where he was landing. Anybody have a sighting on him since last weekend?

hes too busy playing with the riff-raff on facebook

arse-sweat-apalosa thunderhill 2011 : team killer zomBee!

jerjozwik wrote:
Mulry wrote:

hes too busy playing with the riff-raff on facebook

are you referring to yourself there?

Uberbird!

FatBraff wrote:

are you referring to yourself there?

dont you have some sitting around you should be doing?

arse-sweat-apalosa thunderhill 2011 : team killer zomBee!