Topic: Test & Tune @ MSR Houston September 6th

Hey Everyone,

I've spoken with Leslie at MSR Houston and they are willing to offer a Test & Tune session for Lemons participants Sunday September 6th for $200 per car.

They will run the full course clockwise in the direction we race.

Here is what she sent me:

Troy,

Pass this along.

MSR Houston will offer track time to registered Lemons participants on September 6th, 2009 beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm.  If 15 or more registered participants register for the day, MSR Houston will provide 30 minutes every hours for just this group.  Less than 15 participants will result in the track being open sessions all day.  The cost to participate is $200.00.  Cars must meet track safety requirements. The track will run Clockwise as will the race in October.  People that want their cars reviewed for a non-binding Lemons tech inspection will be accommodated.  Instruction may also be purchased on this day.  For further information on registration please visit msrhouston.com.

Thanks,
Leslie

Leslie Mitchell
Director of Marketing and Events
MSR Houston
One Performance Drive
Angleton, Texas
281-627-0661 (cell) 281-369-0677 (office)
leslie@msrhouston.com

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Re: Test & Tune @ MSR Houston September 6th

We wont be ready for a few months... any word on later events as well?

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

I talked to Eric at Harris Hill Road (H2R), they will be offering a Test & Tune in late September.  Contact them for more details.

It would be nice if you would sent Leslie an email and let her know you'd lie to attend if they offered a later date.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy wrote:

I talked to Eric at Harris Hill Road (H2R), they will be offering a Test & Tune in late September.  Contact them for more details.

It would be nice if you would sent Leslie an email and let her know you'd lie to attend if they offered a later date.

I will do that. We are going to hold back on setting anything up until we have a complete car too work with. Thanks for the info.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

I signed up for MSRH today.