1 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-05-05 01:02 PM)

Topic: Anyone want hi-res shots of their team's car in action?

I've covered all the races for Jalopnik since the Oct 07 Altamont event, so I've got hi-res photos of just about every car that set tire to racetrack at all the races since that time. Any team that wants all the shots I've got of their car on the track, in the pits, etc, email me and I'll get the uncropped, full-resolution originals to you.

Re: Anyone want hi-res shots of their team's car in action?

i would have loved to see an overhead shot of the Pirate Vic (White #42 with the skull & cam/piston) from the flagstand @ CMP, but i don't suppose you ever managed to get that shot? I saw several for rubber biscuit, pleasant valley racers, and the like.

Serj wrote:

i would have loved to see an overhead shot of the Pirate Vic (White #42 with the skull & cam/piston) from the flagstand @ CMP, but i don't suppose you ever managed to get that shot? I saw several for rubber biscuit, pleasant valley racers, and the like.

You mean like this one?
http://www.murileemartin.com/_MG_7708.jpg

awesome! moar heart-clickys for you!...oh wait... I'll email you for it.

Hey, Murilee, is that one of my shots? If so I've got even higher res (I think I gave you 1280).

Thanks for the shots!

We have been looking for this one!

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/gtodad/GlenSpin.jpg

1980 Chevy Malibu Classic

You got any of the Exo-skeleton Jag hot-lap at T-hill 08?

Just curious....

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Stew of Lemoncello Racing, your email box is bouncing my messages. Fix it and I'll get you your photos.