Topic: Entry for NJ (April) due soon...will it make it?

Speedy, you'd mentioned POSSIBLY having the GLCOAT making it to the NJ race in April...snowball's chance in Hades of that happening, are you going to enter?

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Re: Entry for NJ (April) due soon...will it make it?

We're gonna field probably 3 cars there, not counting the GLCOAT, which I'm still hoping will make it. Summit Point is the backup plan. No real time for the 8 wheeler until after Feb CMP, hence no updates. Building legendary cars isn't easy, as many here can attest. Some take months, like the secret one DC Doug and I are building now. We've been on it steadily for like two months, and we have a long way to go, but I'm pleased with how it's coming along. Really, it's turning out too nice for Lemons, but that was the plan, and we're not gonna deviate.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Holy crap.  _THREE_ cars?  in one race.  Holy Bejesus.  I don't know how you find the time for all this.  We pull our hairs out to enter one car in 2 races per year. 

I meant what I said earlier about helping out with the GLCOAT.  I'll fly up on a Friday and help wrench on it all weekend.  Sometime post February CMP, of course.  BTW, I am probably going to February CMP, though not as a driver.  So I'll see you there. 

My loving, supportive g/f will probably come along for the NJ race (assuming GLCOAT makes it), and another couple we know who has been to a few of the CMP races may come, too.  If there's 4 of us, we'll probably drive up for the race.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Hey Speedycop.
We met at Summit point and Stafford, I work for Mazda and have some experience with rotory Wankles.....
Let me know if you need any help.
I'm up in NY...

Manny (Elmo's revenge)

Thanks for the offers! I'll probably schedule an octocar weekend after Feb CMP, and anyone who can help will be welcome.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

I can't wait to work on Nadya...

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion