1 (edited by C2Rotary 2011-05-26 09:41 PM)

Topic: Red-Neck margarita machine needs your help @ MSR

Everyone needs to spread the word, we have this kick ass Red-Neck margarita machine that needs alcohol to load it. Well we need people to bring as much tequila as possible to keep it running all Lemons weekend, well at least when the car isn't on track. So spread the word please!

Team Sensory Assault
#6 and #9 Turbo Rx7's

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/rx7nut13b/248519_1593170487604_1786171573_1032195_1854788_n.jpg

Team Sensory Assault

2 (edited by DC Doug 2011-05-26 10:11 PM)

Re: Red-Neck margarita machine needs your help @ MSR

it's full of stars........

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/kirchbed/fullofstars.jpg

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Lemons must have relaxed a bit on the rules-- or it's dependent on the track. I seem to recall several announcements at Thunderhill last year that no open alcohol until the track was cold.

perhaps if you spill a bit of your frozen drink on the asphalt that would suffice!

"well at least when the car isn't on track"

This means when we are not racing!

This is are cool suit reservoir and water injection reservoir so it cant be serving margarita's when we are using it for other things.

When the hot tube is running it is nice to have a cold margarita in your hands, you havent been around us at the track much, we bring everything and the kitchen sink to the track!

Team Sensory Assault

5 (edited by EyeMWing 2011-05-26 10:36 PM)

C2Rotary wrote:

This is are cool suit reservoir and water injection reservoir so it cant be serving margarita's when we are using it for other things.

And here I thought we were being innovative with our planned cool suit/emergency radiator-hosedown system - and you've gone and added BOOZE to it.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

C2Rotary wrote:

"well at least when the car isn't on track"

This means when we are not racing!

Ahhhh, THAT explains my confusion. I'm so used to being OFF track fixing my ailing car while everyone else is still racing that I was thinking that was the norm.

Silly me.

carry on.

C2Rotary wrote:

Everyone needs to spread the word, we have this kick ass Red-Neck margarita machine that needs alcohol to load it. Well we need people to bring as much tequila as possible to keep it running all Lemons weekend, well at least when the car isn't on track. So spread the word please!

Team Sensory Assault
#6 and #9 Turbo Rx7's

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/ … 4788_n.jpg

On like Donkey Kong.

And canna sista get some wings (or goose) this time please?

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

I think I have some spare tequila to donate.

Is that a garbage disposal?  Brilliant!!

Must post DIY plans!

Daniel Sycks

Epic.   What's the estimated throughput?      Do we need a truck full of ice and some 55 gal drums of ta-kill-ya or will 50 lb bags of ice and cases of booze do?

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Parts Required:

5g Igloo Water Cooler
Garbage Disposal (This one is 1/6th HP, Just barely big enough -  Need more power to chew the ice faster)
2ft - 1in pvc pipe
1 - 1in "T"
2 - 1in "90"
1 - 1in "45" (This is inside to help mix)
1 - 1in Ball valve
1 - 1 1/2 PVC to 1 1/2 Plastic compression type under sink piping (This is to connect to the disposal discharge
1 - 1 1/2 to 1 PVC adapter

2ft - 1 1/2 Clear Tubing (This is only needed if you want to see the level)

It takes about 10lbs of ice at a time but you can go thru that quick with the texas temp outside.

In Texas bigger is better so bring as much as possible, if there is too much Ice it will melt or be passed around. If there is too much alcohol then........ well there never can be to much of that .

Team Sensory Assault

C2Rotary wrote:

If there is too much alcohol then........  .

The user will be passed around.

It appears the Mazdarita will be getting an upgrade soon....

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/cheseroo/MazdaEbay/MiscMazda/Lemons/IMG00230-20101203-1228.jpg

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

VERY NICE!

Team Sensory Assault

So what we need is a sign up sheet:

1.  Tequila
2.   Triple Sec
3.  Limeade
4.  Ice
5.  Cups and little plastic umbrellas   

OH, and I think its important to point out that the garbage disposal did NOT come out from under my sink.   big_smile

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

OH, and I think its important to point out that the garbage disposal did NOT come out from under my sink.   big_smile

But you did think about that one!

Team Sensory Assault

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

So what we need is a sign up sheet:

And why not? Tequila will kill any bacteria.

We do need one with more power, like 1/2hp or 3/4hp

Team Sensory Assault

20 (edited by Troy 2011-05-27 09:05 PM)

My brother made one of those a while back.

A bigger disposal would have helped.  Sometimes the ice would jam the impeller.

I think it died when some drunk frat boy fell on it.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

needs a 55-gal drum run off the car's engine

Because ice still floats here in Florida, I am currious to understand how the ice will get to the grinder. 

Seems to me there needs to be more R/D on this device.  I am willing, as are my teammates, to lend a hand for further development of this glorious device.

b

This space for rent.

No more dev. Required

This has been proven hundreds of times all over the web, search YouTube

There is a large vortex inside that draws the ice into the disposal then discharges up top to make the trip agian.

Team Sensory Assault

Huge fan of this project and fail to see how this type of R&D should not be fully backed and blessed by the full faith of the Lemons Court.

Daniel Sycks

Yes it should!

Team Sensory Assault