Topic: My coverage from MSR, now with links in one convenient location!

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LTXF12/367-LTXF12-UG.jpg

The Über Gallery for the 2012 Gator-O-Rama is now live. Thanks to the Tetanus Neon team for PillarCam™ mounting.

BS Inspection post is here.

Saturday race update post is here.

Winner post is here.

Re: My coverage from MSR, now with links in one convenient location!

Can someone please explain this blatant "Pandering to the Tower" aka Please don't call down my black flag offenses, Mr. Tower Operator?

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LTXF12/052-LTXF12-UG.jpg

(BRILLIANT, BTW!)

Chris and Mary of Tetanus Racing decided that Jeff Glenn is the unsung hero of Lemons HQ, and that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Also, Jeff isn't comfortable being the center of attention, so an Ode To Jeff theme would be sure to make him squirm. So, they called Jay, me, and Nick and got us to send them lists of Jeff-isms, and then they put them all over the car. For example, the "YOU CAIN'T GIT OUT!" thing is an homage to CB radio spammers, and it's what Jeff and I type to each other on the penalty-box IM link when things slow down at a race.

I thought the Tetanus Racing / NSF Bob's Loaner Car theme was pretty cool too.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Thanks, y'all! We're keeping the theme for ECR , so if anyone has some particularly good Jeff quotes, PM me.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

LOVE the Coronet!

And what was that badass early 80's Camaro?

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

Judge Phil wrote:

Chris and Mary of Tetanus Racing decided that Jeff Glenn is the unsung hero of Lemons HQ, and that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

This was made 10,000% clear to me as truth by the number of times I was asked, "So who is this Jeff guy that's on your car?" by veteran Lemons racers this weekend.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.