Topic: Nash it Forward - 2016 schedule

'Shine Country Classic
06 February 2016 - 07 February 2016
Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham AL

NSF will race it and give it to ---> Sasha & Team Sputnik
Delivery will be at the track after the race.  Both teams agreed to this. 

Start wheeling and dealing to get your team in line.  And remember to try to deliver the car to the next team in better than you got it condition.

DC Doug is the gatekeeper so he has the final word on who what and when.

Arizona D-Bags
19 March 2016 - 20 March 2016
Inde Motorsports Ranch, Wilcox AZ

North Dallas Hooptie
09 April 2016 - 10 April 2016
Eagles Canyon Raceway, Decatur TX

The Cure for Gingervitis
23 April 2016 - 24 April 2016
Gingerman Raceway, South Haven MI

Southern Discomfort
30 April 2016 - 01 May 2016
Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw SC

Real Hoopties of New Jersey
14 May 2016 - 15 May 2016
New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville NJ

Vodden the Hell Are We Doing?
21 May 2016 - 22 May 2016
Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows CA

The B.F.E. GP
04 June 2016 - 05 June 2016
High Plains Raceway, Deer Trail CO

Doing Time in Joliet
23 July 2016 - 24 July 2016
Autobahn Country Club, Joliet IL

Arse-Sweat-Apalooza
30 July 2016 - 31 July 2016
Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows CA

GP du Lac Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
13 August 2016 - 14 August 2016
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Thompson CT

Pacific Northworst GP
27 August 2016 - 28 August 2016
The Ridge Motorsports Park, Shelton WA

Lemons South Fall
17 September 2016 - 18 September 2016
Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw SC

Button Turrible
01 October 2016 - 02 October 2016
Buttonwillow Raceway, Buttonwillow CA

Where the Elite Meet to Cheat
08 October 2016 - 09 October 2016
Gingerman Raceway, South Haven MI

Halloween Hooptiefest
22 October 2016 - 23 October 2016
New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon NH

Houston, We Have a Problem
12 November 2016 - 13 November 2016
MSR Houston, Angleton TX

Arse-Freeze-Apalooza
03 December 2016 - 04 December 2016
Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma CA

This space for rent.

Re: Nash it Forward - 2016 schedule

Sasha, where are you...Team Bad Decisions wants to host Gingerman in April...ping us/me.  We can make this happen and make it GLORIOUS. I can carve out three days minimum to get the vehicle to the SC team after its class C battle with our Dustbuster.  This is ignoring the availability of the rest of my team and my lose affiliation with two other teams.

I'd be happy to get it to gingerman if I could be part of the shenanigans.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Meet the NSFers that are going to kick off the Nash Party... 

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/l/t1.0-9/11264001_10102095677302773_6650102396893811722_n.jpg?oh=29c2a629f869c8bf4ea181bf79974291&oe=571A9DEC
https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12032146_10153566718526067_1055731599783808418_n.jpg?oh=fa43e20c9a9527dc1d50fbf7c6644da3&oe=571B79F7
https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/10439393_10202984283166964_5538486086663600895_n.jpg?oh=9a0eff3b7efe04fd0332ab6e089d0371&oe=571E86E6
https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11229368_10204084567861223_1734950651882435928_n.jpg?oh=ebb0cb6436dcad31417cb2fda191e4a5&oe=571F8FDD
https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/11141732_10206053069342819_447804365181632140_o.jpg

This space for rent.

Not Safe For Puffalump. Mwahahahaha.

OnkelUdo wrote:

Sasha, where are you...Team Bad Decisions wants to host Gingerman in April...ping us/me.  We can make this happen and make it GLORIOUS. I can carve out three days minimum to get the vehicle to the SC team after its class C battle with our Dustbuster.  This is ignoring the availability of the rest of my team and my lose affiliation with two other teams.

Sasha is in DC.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Elmo and the boys are Interested in the Insanity....
I missed out on the K car.
Let us have a hand in this one Doug....
I need some more pain in my life.
I worked for Chevy for 25+ years keeping that small block purring is my specialty.
Let me have at it for any of the north east races!

Commander and Idiot from Elmos revenge (saturn) and Super GRover (Rover)
Manny K

8 (edited by Mental 2015-12-21 09:36 AM)

OK, with the blessing of DC I believe Sasha has approved my request for the Nash for the CMP race April 30-May.

I am in New York the weekend prior and will grab it on my way home. After CMP I can drag it back toward New Jersey, as the next week I have to be in Englishtown New Jersey for work.

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy

Mental wrote:

OK, with the blessing of DC I believe Sasha has approved my request for the Nash for the CMP race April 30-May.

I am in New York the weekend prior and will grab it on my way home. After CMP I can drag it back toward New Jersey, as the next week I have to be in Englishtown New Jersey for work.

So Gingerman is out? It's the weekend before CMP

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

cabinboy wrote:
Mental wrote:

I'm not convinced Gingerman is out. Yes, Illinois would be a hell of a diversion, but it could be done. Perhaps a sympathetic team could get it closer to the east coast for us. The idea is to get as many teams to enjoy this as possible, so exclusion early on feels like a dick move

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy

Mental wrote:
cabinboy wrote:
Mental wrote:

I'm not convinced Gingerman is out. Yes, Illinois would be a hell of a diversion, but it could be done. Perhaps a sympathetic team could get it closer to the east coast for us. The idea is to get as many teams to enjoy this as possible, so exclusion early on feels like a dick move

Seriously let me know if this is the case.  We are more than happy to host, transport or transport to some level the next race.  This car needs to do Gingerman and I will do almost anything in my power to make it happen.  I can spend April 25-27 getting it to SC as long as I can be back in town April 28 early AM to start month end closing activities.

Copied this from the other topic. They really want to run this thing so I thought I'd ask.

Fuck it.

EVR Bob convinced me. There's something terribly wrong with Lemons racers named Bob. We want to take it for the MSR race in November. After only 2 laps with the K-car there's nowhere to go but up, right?

Whoever ends up taking it for Halloween Hooptiefest (or whatever applicable earlier race), contact me to figure out transport details to Houston. We'll figure out a way to get it to Sonoma for the season ender.

SpaceFrank wrote:

Whoever ends up taking it for Halloween Hooptiefest (or whatever applicable earlier race), contact me to figure out transport details to Houston. We'll figure out a way to get it to Sonoma for the season ender.

While it's kind of early for me to commit, the last couple of years I've made MSR my personal season enders since Sonoma falls on a bad side of the calendar and level of race-yness for me. But I may be able to drive it from Houston to SoCal and hand it off to someone for the trek north for Sonoma season ender.

Just a thought. But I'm totally not wanting to take someone else's opportunity for Lemons infamy. So if someone else is dying to do that leg and can commit early, have at it.

SpaceFrank wrote:

Fuck it.

EVR Bob convinced me. There's something terribly wrong with Lemons racers named Bob. We want to take it for the MSR race in November. After only 2 laps with the K-car there's nowhere to go but up, right?

This makes me happy - Really Really happy

This space for rent.

I am confused.... Did someone take it for New Jersey in May?

I say again......any of the North East coast .....I am in!!!!!!!

Manny (elmos revenge)

cabinboy wrote:
Mental wrote:
cabinboy wrote:

Seriously let me know if this is the case.  We are more than happy to host, transport or transport to some level the next race.  This car needs to do Gingerman and I will do almost anything in my power to make it happen.  I can spend April 25-27 getting it to SC as long as I can be back in town April 28 early AM to start month end closing activities.

Copied this from the other topic. They really want to run this thing so I thought I'd ask.

Yeah, that was me.  We can get it to or close to SC and Sir Thomas Crapper said he can get it to Gingerman.  The main challenge I see is if there is a catastrophic event at the Gingerman race there is literally no dwell time to fix it except by our retired member and honestly probably our most methodical mechanic...I could spend half a day (maybe) Monday the 25th.

Will take from anybody who wants to race Thunderhill with it in May or Sonoma at the Season Ender and will store until the next race year happens.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

I'm in Cleveland Ohio, if anyone needs any relay runs I can make things work. I'm the moron that does things like drives down to CMP just to hang around So drives don't bother me none.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Guildenstern wrote:

I'm in Cleveland Ohio, if anyone needs any relay runs I can make things work. I'm the moron that does things like drives down to CMP just to hang around So drives don't bother me none.

Reach out to DC Doug on FB, we need more idiots like you to make this work.

This space for rent.

I mean, if we are all honest...if this runs SC it is a stretch to make Gingerman work but I am willing to try it.

That said, Joliet seems obvious after Colorado and before Thunderhill or Thompson.  Lots of dwell time between each.  We have even more resources at the IL race but Gingerman just feels like a better track for this...not sure why.

OnkelUdo wrote:

I mean, if we are all honest...if this runs SC it is a stretch to make Gingerman work but I am willing to try it.

That said, Joliet seems obvious after Colorado and before Thunderhill or Thompson.  Lots of dwell time between each.  We have even more resources at the IL race but Gingerman just feels like a better track for this...not sure why.

Probably because of the typically low car counts for the April race. It definitely needs to be there in October for the 10th anniversary race.  Do we want it to run two races at the same track?  Do you want it run it for October or do you have other plans?  I'll help out any way I can.

If whichever team gets in for NJ in May doesn't need to do a lot of work I'd really love to have it dropped at my place to give it a proper interesting paint job and more if possible.   I currently am not sure what I'd do with it, but I'd love to have some time set loose with the guns and vinyl and see what happens.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

cabinboy wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:

Probably because of the typically low car counts for the April race. It definitely needs to be there in October for the 10th anniversary race.  Do we want it to run two races at the same track?  Do you want it run it for October or do you have other plans?  I'll help out any way I can.

If you map it out  It makes sense that it would do:

Thunderhill May
High Plains June
Joliet July
Thompson August...and here is where it gets tricky
Norworst in Washington...two weeks after Thompson
Buttonwillow October

If that holds anywhere close to true it is never going to make Gingerman in October.  If Buttonwillow October is taken off the table it goes like this:

Gingerman October
NHMS October
Houston November
Sonoma December

So it all comes down to getting at least one Great Lakes race or getting Gingerman in April as far as logistics.  I am not running this show so I am just "doing the math".

We can make April work but October is a question of what others are planning.  If I cannot get it SC on time because we have to make repairs I can wrangle a driver from then Lemons Hive and just give them my tow rig and trailer.

I was planning on racing gingerman in April anyway. I'm fairly close to Sasha. I could get it from him and bring it back to him after the race.

If not, I'll be racing the pinto. I win (lose?) either way.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I didn't look at the full schedule.  Now that you mapped it out it makes more sense to do April. Especially with Sir Thomas' help