Topic: Spare tires needed Sonoma

Looking for;

1 205/15/R15 Dunlop Direzza and

1 225/45/15 BFGRival

tires to mount on the replacement rims for the Race Rambler in preparation for the trip to Arizona in a couple of weeks.

Needs to be serviceable as it will be going on a long road trip. Not good enough for your Miata or BMW is good enough for the Rambler.

If you have either of these I will pay to have them dismounted. If you are having new tires mounted save a couple of them and spare yourself the tire recycling fees.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Re: Spare tires needed Sonoma

I will bring a 205/15 dunlop that isn't down to the wear bars yet.  We're the red sentra #161 probably behind the stands.  My cell is 707 601 1750.  I'm leaving in a couple of hours so I  can't respond to a post after that.

rodknox2 wrote:

I will bring a 205/15 dunlop that isn't down to the wear bars yet.  We're the red sentra #161 probably behind the stands.  My cell is 707 601 1750.  I'm leaving in a couple of hours so I  can't respond to a post after that.

Thank you! Will find you at the track. Racing #58 Brown Camero. 916-947-7171 Corey

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

cdickman12 wrote:

Looking for;

1 205/15/R15 Dunlop Direzza and

1 225/45/15 BFGRival

tires to mount on the replacement rims for the Race Rambler in preparation for the trip to Arizona in a couple of weeks.

Needs to be serviceable as it will be going on a long road trip. Not good enough for your Miata or BMW is good enough for the Rambler.

If you have either of these I will pay to have them dismounted. If you are having new tires mounted save a couple of them and spare yourself the tire recycling fees.

I probably have that size BFG.  Getting ready to leave soon, will throw one or two in the trailer if I've got them.

bs

Thanks all that helped me out this weekend!