Topic: Rally Baby AMC Whorenet at NJMP

Some vid of the IOE, Heroic Fix, and now Class C-winning Rally Baby 1975 AMC Hornet, with a stock 4.0 transplanted from a 150k mile jeep. 

https://youtu.be/DsNr_LLH-2o

Congrats to the other winners and especially 3PM with their IOE and Class B win.

Cheers,
PCE

Phil Ehlinger
1975 AMC Hornet

Re: Rally Baby AMC Whorenet at NJMP

Loved the car. Well done guys and congrats on multiple fronts!

Maximum Efforts Motorsports
Mid-Engine Chevette
S-10 incoming...

You guys had us a bit worried with your fast lap time. That car will be a class c threat.   Good racing with you.  Cheers, PCE

Phil Ehlinger
1975 AMC Hornet

You guys were FLYING! Loved seeing the whorenet running around, I was hoping to get you guys, the grover rover, us, and the 70 BMW sedan together to get a group shot of all the horrible old sedans Saturday after the track went cold but the weather totally didn't cooperate. Looking forward to racing with you guys in the future.

Squatting Dog Racing
2000 Mustang - sold to those Hokie Pokie losers
1970 Valiant - 2015 Southern Discomfort Organizer's Choice - 2016 Southern Discomfort Most Heroic Fix

I loved seeing 2 cars my team built do well.
The GRover and the 70 Bmw were built by Team Elmo's revenge.
We sold the Beemer.
An Interesting note. The BMW is the same one from the web show "battle of the beaters""best drifting"

Manny

Mkotzias wrote:

I loved seeing 2 cars my team built do well.
The GRover and the 70 Bmw were built by Team Elmo's revenge.
We sold the Beemer.
An Interesting note. The BMW is the same one from the web show "battle of the beaters""best drifting"

Manny

Manny how did we not see each other this weekend, brother?  The Rover looked and sounded great. And the old Battle of Beaters BMW was moving well - motor swap?   Look forward to bringing the Hornet back in Class B - to dominate!  Cheers, PCE

Phil Ehlinger
1975 AMC Hornet

Don't know Phil, I thought I saw you from the Tower but I wasn't sure.
I saw mike for a few seconds.
The beemer has a 535 fuel injected motor.
See you at Thompson.

Yes, it was humbling to be blown past by the Whorenet when I was driving a capable class B car. Well done RBR for sorting that tramp out.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
FOR SALE! '68 Ford Cortina - BUY ME HERE!
'04 Mitsu in the works
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook