Topic: 2 Drivers who have never driven looking for team

Hey!

A buddy of mine and I have this pipe dream of building a LeMons car and having a team. However, we thought it'd be a good idea to see if there is a local team that we could join up with, or if we could foster enough interest to put together a team, before dumping a bunch of our money into something that doesn't work. We also don't have a location where we could work on a car, as we're both apartment bound.

Neither of us has any real racing experience and neither of us knows much about mechanical things either. We're quick learners, and I would love to learn more about all of that. Don't get me wrong, we can change tires, bleed brakes, change oil, and I've done some work on my motorcycle via YouTube, so it's more of a matter of not having done it before than not being able to do it.

We're in Seattle. I would like to participate in the Pacific Northwest GP simply because it is all of 3 hours away, but with enough notice, we may be able to make some of the northern California races too, it's just a matter of timing.

Any takers? Thanks!