Topic: Looking to be added to driver list for a team - NCM

My team is running some new drivers at NCM, and would like to register 7 for our car, but we are unable to per Lemons rules.  However the boss man says if we can add one of our drivers to another team that has an open slot....then that person would be able to drive our car.
We are looking for any team running NCM that does NOT plan to run a full 6 drivers, who would be willing to allow one of our member to register as a driver on your team...just for registration purposes.  Of course we will pay all registration fees for that driver.  Please reply on here if you are willing to let us do this.....we will have thank you payment waiting in bourbon or beer!

Re: Looking to be added to driver list for a team - NCM

I'm not going to be running 6 teammates but will have 4 so an extra driver will cost I believe $125? And i like dark beer smile steve at standrewsexpress.com

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad

Re: Looking to be added to driver list for a team - NCM

Actually right now I only have 3 so I may be looking for an extra if you know someone with $$$$$$$$$$$

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad