Topic: The Paddock Saboteurs in action!

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LNJ11/LNJ11-UG-0082.jpg

Dumping water in your fuel tank! Turning on your kill switch! Sergeant Sugartank doing his evil business!

Re: The Paddock Saboteurs in action!

Guy on the left is AWESOME.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

I knew it!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Sonsabitches!

Fast little car.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Missing the guy dressed as Nixon holding the water jug to complete the "Watergasgate" theme.

INCREDIBLE theme!

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

EyeMWing wrote:

Guy on the left is AWESOME.

No joke, I wish I had seen that at the track.  Totally awesome.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Crab Spirits wrote:

Missing the guy dressed as Nixon holding the water jug to complete the "Watergasgate" theme.

I was supposed to be the Watergasgate villan but I didn't arrive at the track in time for tech/BS so I never got to wear the costume. Too bad since I spent hours making it too sad

Thats 'Captain Live Switch'..... I'm thinking we'll be making a return.  We usually do a new theme every race but this one may stick for a while, with some enhancements of course.

I want to see the flux capacitor again!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Is that Zach Galifianakis?

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Armitage wrote:
Crab Spirits wrote:

I was supposed to be the Watergasgate villan but I didn't arrive at the track in time for tech/BS so I never got to wear the costume. Too bad since I spent hours making it too sad

Need pic asap.

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

RogueLeader wrote:

Is that Zach Galifianakis?

nah, i think it's Seth Rogen with a beard.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

This is very. I approve.

Zachreligious wrote:

This is very. I approve.

x2

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

brillant

Justice...with a smile.

please tell me they got judges / organizers  choice

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

The costume on the left is the most awesome thing I've ever seen at Lemons.  Well perhaps except for the weiner-mobile...  and those big candian guys in speedos at Thunderhill...  and the phoney express car at Buttonwillow.  Still very, very awesome.

Do these guys do children's birthday partys?

This space for rent.

Classic!  Well done!

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Get your locking gas caps and take your plug wires to bed with you if you are planning on attending capitol offense.

rushman wrote:

Get your locking gas caps and take your plug wires to bed with you if you are planning on attending capitol offense.

Meh, it's actually in West Virginia, so we'll all just be pack'n heat and drink'n!  You should be either well lit or well loud when entering our paddock space!

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

DC Doug wrote:
rushman wrote:

Meh, it's actually in West Virginia, so we'll all just be pack'n heat and drink'n!  You should be either well lit or well loud when entering our paddock space!

while you're drink'n we'll be sneaking around frog-duck tatooing your car!  :-)

Looking forward to summit though, hopefully its a little less warm this time.

23 (edited by DC Doug 2011-04-25 05:53 PM)

rushman wrote:
DC Doug wrote:
rushman wrote:

while you're drink'n we'll be sneaking around frog-duck tatooing your car!  :-)

Looking forward to summit though, hopefully its a little less warm this time.

Hah!  You "frog-duck" tattoo the Parnelli Jones-Holman Moody Ford Galaxie and Judge Phil will strike you down with great vengeance and furious anger (and/or spew Trotsky in your general direction, get yer head around this: "Mechanical centralism is necessarily complemented by factionalism, which is at once a malicious caricature of democracy and a potential political danger.").  And then one of us will probably offer you a drink (and/or then shoot you)!

disclaimer:

***we will only "frog-duck" your car if we can entice you with our chicken***

Drive more, type less.