Topic: Anyone in Vegas coming up to Sacramento/Bay Area this summer?

I may need a rear end transported from Vegas to the Sacramento area sometime before August.

Is anyone road tripping it up this way who would be able to help me out?

I can pay you with a steak dinner and some beers, or the equivalent in cash if you do not prefer my company.

I can also meet you in the Bay Area if that works better.

I have never been to Vegas and this would be a great excuse, problem is I still have not found my Lincoln Continental with suicide doors to make the journey yet, and I am holding out that road trip until that happens.

Thank you,

Corey

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Re: Anyone in Vegas coming up to Sacramento/Bay Area this summer?

cdickman12 wrote:

I have never been to Vegas and this would be a great excuse, problem is I still have not found my Lincoln Continental with suicide doors to make the journey yet, and I am holding out that road trip until that happens.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4379443614.html

your move...

10x loser (Arse-Freeze '11 - Vodden '15) 1x WINNER! Arse-Freeze '14 in the Watermelon Volvo Wagon
Swedish Knievel Skycycle('90 Volvo 740 Wagon)

gump wrote:
cdickman12 wrote:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4379443614.html

your move...

Should have also mentioned it needs to be a drop top. But black with white interior - that is pretty nice.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Corey:
How about this 1+ parts car
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4414159653.html

M45 Racing,
#45 '08 Subaru WRX,Winner class A The Ridge, 2022
#4  '63 Studebaker Avanti, IOE, The Ridge 2016
#19 '90 Thunderbird Super Coupe(retired) Organizers Choice Award, Sears 2015

chdonley2 wrote:

Corey:
How about this 1+ parts car
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4414159653.html

Can't buy another car. But hopefully I will be in Buttonwillow in June if anyone is coming through Vegas I can hook them up with dinner/some gas money/ whichever works.