Topic: Our Gingerman story

Wisconsin Crap Racing finally after 13 races cracked the top ten with a 9th place finish!  Mainly based on a smaller field and some misfortune by other teams but for us it was a big deal.  This being the 6th race in our E36 we finally have most of the bugs worked out and have it running consistently.  The first 3 races we had with this car we were within 5 to 10 spots from last place as we could not keep the car from over heating or blowing through brakes and clutches.  Our last three races we ended up finishing 26th, 14th, and now 9th.
Three of our four drivers are pretty much up to speed and close on lap times with one pretty far off our pace.  That slow driver being my wife we are planning on going to do a driving school together before the next race.  Anyway the car lasted around 2 hours on a tank of gas and we had no issues and the car stayed on the track. I personally had a great time on the track and had some good battles out there with a bunch of different cars. 

Hopefully no one from my team got in any bodies way and raced clean with everyone.    We will be back at Autobahn with some lights added to the front and a new set of tires.

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!

Re: Our Gingerman story

I thought you guys and gal did very well, never had an issue with you on track, or off.  See you at autobahn.  Congrats on finish, top 10 feels pretty good doesnt it?

Team Sheen Integra and Mirada.
Every Gingerman & Autobahn since 7-2011