Topic: NJMP Aug Race Video

Does anyone have video of all the cars coming off the track on Sunday at NJMP?

Hazzardous Racing - 1981 RX7 "General Wee"
NJMP - Spring 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 76th) / NJMP - Fall 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 91st) / CMP - South Fall 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 66th) / NJMP 15' (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 32nd)

Re: NJMP Aug Race Video

Unrelated, but saw where your from.  Our team is our of Woolwich and we are picking up a parts car for a blown motor from Pennsville tomorrow.   If you guys ever need anything let us know.  I know we always need help.  BTW I think we have video from May, but not August.  We blew up early.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

Re: NJMP Aug Race Video

Nice to know another close team. Yeah I've seen video of May. In August one of our team mates opened a beer bottle on the car mounted opener and sprayed the car with it. Thats why i wanted a video to see if anyone got it.

Hazzardous Racing - 1981 RX7 "General Wee"
NJMP - Spring 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 76th) / NJMP - Fall 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 91st) / CMP - South Fall 2014 (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 66th) / NJMP 15' (Took The Checkered Flag Finished 32nd)