Topic: Hunsaker Fuel jugs on sale

http://hunsakerusa.com/i-16235228-holid … necks.html

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Re: Hunsaker Fuel jugs on sale

That's a huge discount!

" the only good thing hipsters have brought about is the canning of non crappy beers"

Disco wrote:

That's a huge discount!

A few of us on the team ordered two. It's a good deal. That's why I wanted to share it with everyone.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Nice; thanks for the heads-up. We just happened to need another one.

Perennial Losers
Mazda 787b aka '75 914 - Org Choice @ The Ridge, 2015; IGS @ TH, 2018
BMW M1 Procar aka '80 RX-7 (retired) - Zero awards sad

Killer deal. Thanks for passing that along.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Thinking about ordering but I see no shipping rates anywhere, is it included? Anybody know?

No, shipping is not included.

One of my teammates bought two and paid $48 in shipping to get them to PA.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

SoFlacrapcan wrote:

Thinking about ordering but I see no shipping rates anywhere, is it included? Anybody know?

I paid ~$60 total for 1 shipped to Washington State.

Perennial Losers
Mazda 787b aka '75 914 - Org Choice @ The Ridge, 2015; IGS @ TH, 2018
BMW M1 Procar aka '80 RX-7 (retired) - Zero awards sad

9 (edited by skivittlerjimb 2014-12-17 01:41 PM)

Does anyone have a recommendation on the best hose & spout set up to go with for pouring directly into an ATL fuel cell? The $45.00 one includes a 1.25" inner diameter hose kit but they have larger hose diameters available and 1.25" seems too restrictive for going right into a cell.

Wondering what the optimal set up is for hose size / spout set up for those running fuel cells. Any feedback or been-there-done-that is appreciated.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

I have a 1" ID hose on this hunsaker for the Cortina becuase it's an older ATL cell and I can't fit bigger in the hole.
I can dump a jug of 5gal in 23 seconds... It's plenty fast.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
FOR SALE! '68 Ford Cortina - BUY ME HERE!
'04 Mitsu in the works
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook

45.00 For shipping to Illinios for a 16lbs package seems a bit high to me .

The fifth Element Porsche 924

Cobra rep wrote:

45.00 For shipping to Illinios for a 16lbs package seems a bit high to me .

Sometimes its not the weight but the volume. Big volume takes up space for smaller packages.

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

And UPS charges an extra fee to deliver to a residential address, so that could also be in play.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

There shipping is now half of what was .23.60 instead of 45 much better

The fifth Element Porsche 924