Topic: Your Judges need pit transportation at Thunderhill!

Loan us a scooter, motorized couch, golf cart, something that moves under its own power and preferably quiet enough to sneak up on unsafe fuelers and we'll give you a coveted Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card at Thunderhill! Such a deal!

Re: Your Judges need pit transportation at Thunderhill!

Two Many Wheels can't make this race due to money/and the Coyote is still blowed up due to the aforementioned issue. However I'm only 40 minutes from the track if you want to use my scoot I was planning on swinging by anyway. Can drop it off Friday, and Scoop Sunday evening if you can't find anything else.

3 (edited by EASY908 2016-07-27 07:51 PM)

Judge Phil wrote:

Loan us a scooter, motorized couch, golf cart, something that moves under its own power and preferably quiet enough to sneak up on unsafe fuelers and we'll give you a coveted Get Out Of Penalty Box Free card at Thunderhill! Such a deal!

How bout a 50 + year old German car? It's kind of quiet. It will be sitting all weekend doing nothing, otherwise.

Ciao

Jim
PS: We don't need any more GOOPBF cards. Got plenty already, unless they have a expiration date on them

Judge Phil wrote:

meets all requirements, and also violates rule 1.8! I'll make sure it goes faster by the 10th anniversary race

http://i.imgur.com/LQOuaDe.jpg

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

IDK, I saw you post a Mirage. That's basically a fat golf cart.

ninjacoco wrote:

IDK, I saw you post a Mirage. That's basically a fat-chick/dude magnet.

FTFY

This space for rent.

Hey, *I* like the Mirage!

(OH.)

{ glares }