1 (edited by TeamRadicus 2016-11-16 12:57 PM)

Topic: 2017 Feelers

Hi folks,

I know it's early, but I'm throwing my hat into the A&D ring, looking for seats for the following three races next season:
Barber - February 2nd/3rd
High Plains - June 3rd/4th
Road Atlanta - December 9th/10th

I have cash, class C driving skills, spare fuel jugs, and if needed can operate a grill. Not much in the way of wrenching skills, but can follow instructions and search the web like a boss.

Either leave a reply here or use the forum to send an email if you have a spot open.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone in 2017!

Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Re: 2017 Feelers

Quick Barber bump. My own car is officially Class B, so I guess I can drive B class slowly too :-)

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

The only Lemons race that i plan to run is NCM in July but I may need a driver or two. I didn't see it on your list though.

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad

4 (edited by TeamRadicus 2017-01-19 03:35 PM)

Unfortunately I don't have enough vacation to do more than six races this year, but if Barber falls through (and it's looking like it might at this point) I'll switch to the Kentucky (Demo) Derby. I was really hoping for an excuse to check out the Barber Museum though.

Any last minute open seats for Barber? I just missed one yesterday apparently. Have cash, will travel :-)

Toni