Topic: Driver/Wrencher looking to get in to Lemons Chicagoland Area

First time poster.
Looking to join a team as a driver/wrencher and can help with $$$.
Do not have experience winning any races.
Do not have experience wrenching a lot.
But willing to help the team in any way needed.

Re: Driver/Wrencher looking to get in to Lemons Chicagoland Area

Our team captain usually responds to such inquiries, but I beat him to it this time. We are located in the far south suburbs/northwest Indiana area. You are welcome to come hang with us on any of our build days. They are currently typically every other Saturday. We don't presently have any openings on our team, but always welcome any help and would be glad to show you the ropes.  We are also friends with many area teams, so may be able to introduce you.

Re: Driver/Wrencher looking to get in to Lemons Chicagoland Area

Yeah, nominal team captain of Bad Decisions Racing here...been preoccupied with making sure we have THREE HQ's in case of the Zombie apocalypse.

We run a couple of IoE winners and are embarking on an epic transformation of our 1948 Plymouth sedan from "majestic" to "wow, that might be competitive".

Come October, drivers slots might open up but more likely in in 2018.  Saying that, I can hook you up with other teams AND more importantly we can bring you in on all that Lemons is..it is more than just driving or wrenching.  We have had team members from 16 to 65 and skill levels from "what is a ratchet" to a guy who worked for an major(ish) OEM truck manufacturer like building the worst diesel engine since the Oldsmobile 350 diesel.

PM me i you are interested.