1 (edited by seanpf1971 2017-04-28 05:24 PM)

Topic: Beats driving on the NJ Turnpike

Yeah, so I'm probably late for the NJMP event, I know.  I just joined this site last night after watching far too many hours of prior race video and got an urge.  Much to the dismay of my wife, that urge was to register here while she read a book.

Anywho..

I've driven NJMP several times for different events, including HOD and track days for a few vehicle/tire/brake manufacturers.  Yup, I'm in the automotive tire/service aftermarket business.  I have also driven in a few schools, been on track at Road Atlanta, Las Vegas Motor Speedway (oval and road courses) Pocono, Narareth (when it was open) NOLA motorsports park, and a few other far-off places.

I can drive, but I'm not marriage material...eerrr I mean I'm not professional grade by any means.  I got me my own gear, helmet, stuff like that.  Never hit anything that didn't deserve it, don't brake sh$t, handy with tools - although I am not a mechanic by trade, I've got some nifty bolt-taker-offer thingies.  Let's see, I'm 6'3, a libra, mid-40's, clean bill of health ...geeze, this is starting to feel weird...

Anyway, here I am, hat/helmet in hand as they say.  Maybe someone wants a crew person at this late stage rather than a wheel man.

Just throwing it out there.  Email is Seanpf1971@aol.com

Re: Beats driving on the NJ Turnpike

Go look in the Teams looking for drivers.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL) https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBTLracing/
88 Thunderbird "What's the word? Thunderbird!", "What's the Price? Thirty Twice!"
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Not sure if you found a ride yet, but the Lemons database closes tomorrow for NJMP.  You can still register at the track for a small fee too.  If I were you I would post on the multiple Lemons facebook pages as well since time is short.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, NX200, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive

Guildenstern wrote:

Go look in the Teams looking for drivers.

like this ad http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … p?id=34834

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, NX200, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive