Topic: Need a cage builder in TX

Was wondering if there are any cage builders in TX that could help me modify an existing cage. I want to replace the straight drivers side door bars with NASCAR type ones that bend outward to conform more closely to the shape of the doorskin. Need to be mandrel bent of course. I have the DOM steel tubes, it's a 1 3/4 inch tubing cage. My email is radarjocky@aol.com. Willing to pay a reasonable price. If you'll be at Eagles Canyon, and could do the work there, all the better.

Re: Need a cage builder in TX

Um, where in Texas? (It being a big state and all.)

If you're in or near DFW, try Precision Racecraft in Burleson .. they did Nascar style bars for us.

http://www.precisionracecraft.com/

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

If you're in Houston, shoot me a PM. I'll get you the contact info for our cage builder.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Where are you located?

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs243.ash1/17039_215961707608_178649057608_2626302_8333_n.jpg

Derrick Rogers

Man

Fabricator

Dr. Pepper consumer.

If he doesn't answer leave him a message with your contact info.  He has his own shop and also works at a racing machine shop.

Calling multiple times is a-okay.

Mike Peters
Former rotary brat pioneer.
3.17.08 Jalopnik Hoon of the day.  #hasbeen
1984 Dodge Rampage, A few SHO engines, a Mustang 8.8, and a lot of hot glue going on now.

I'm in Del Rio, so I'm far from everywhere, except for Mexico (in my backyard) and San Antonio at 3 hours distance.

comfychair wrote:

I'm in Del Rio, so I'm far from everywhere, except for Mexico (in my backyard) and San Antonio at 3 hours distance.

Time to start looking for dirt track guys, there are bound to be some of those guys around, even in a town the size of Del Rio.

ALLEGEDLY!

-Dave
Scuderia Ignorante // Modena / Dearborn / Aichi Prefecture / West Texas

just tow it somewhere, drop it, come back and grab it.

Mike Peters
Former rotary brat pioneer.
3.17.08 Jalopnik Hoon of the day.  #hasbeen
1984 Dodge Rampage, A few SHO engines, a Mustang 8.8, and a lot of hot glue going on now.