Re: Red-Neck margarita machine needs your help @ MSR

are you going to have GH running again?

the Syndicate - 30 losses and counting ...
89 VW Jettarosa - #337 (11 motors later) <> 67 Mercedes 200 - #200, winner "most with the least" MSR Feb 11, IOE at MSR June 11 <> 88 Mercedes 560 SEL <> 76 Mercedes SLC - IOE at ECR March 13 <> now pimping performance parts for 1970-1980's Mercedes SEL, SEC, SL, SLC's

^^^ Well YEAH! 

Someone has to have a badass PA system we can hook up to the playstation to get even louder???

PM Me!

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

He wants multiple 15in cerwin vega's blasting, no sleep for anyone. We have 16,000 watts of generator, there isn't a sound system it can't run!

Team Sensory Assault

Is there a sonic in Angleton....gotta be.    Will pick up some Sonic ice.  Would be perfect.

Mmmmmm drinks!

C2Rotary wrote:

He wants multiple 15in cerwin vega's blasting, no sleep for anyone. We have 16,000 watts of generator, there isn't a sound system it can't run!

Please, guys, show some kinda some maturity.  I was starting to like y'all!

Oh, hell.  Why am I even trying?

My first memory of y'all is the horn blaring at 0630.  I hated you.  HATED.  My next was BBQ.  Not so bad.  Then the 3am GH came out.  Bad.  Then we helped you with a generator and y'all were very nice and polite.  Good!  If you destroy the paddock with Spinal Tap levels of power at 4am - I might go back to hating you.  Especially since we have a freakish ability to pit right next to each other.

But I'm begging.  2am GH curfew?  Please!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

I will bring a few boxes of ear plugs from work! That should help

Team Sensory Assault

Just give her extra dose of margarita and play quiet music more loudly.

Daniel Sycks

Crap.  Don't listen to Mary.  She can prescribe herself any number of sleep aids.  Also, it's nice to have the company while we're up all night changing motors.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

If she has prescriptive authority, I demand Adderall and Versed to add to the margarita mix. This way folks can have a super awesome great time with no need to sleep while having zero memory of the events!

Daniel Sycks

35 (edited by IgnoranteWest 2011-05-30 12:24 PM)

btp76 wrote:

Crap.  Don't listen to Mary.  She can prescribe herself any number of sleep aids.  Also, it's nice to have the company while we're up all night changing motors.

Speaking of ways to enhance the atmosphere... I thought long and hard about why I was bringing my girlfriend this weekend.  Then I thought about how much more fun it would be without her there, so I broke up with her last night.   Well, thats not the only reason, but when I came to grips with the fact that she was gonna totally cramp my Lemons style, it made the decision a lot easier. Heh.

ALLEGEDLY!

-Dave
Scuderia Ignorante // Modena / Dearborn / Aichi Prefecture / West Texas

You knew one day you'd have to deal with a dresser.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

That was part of my internal dialogue...

ALLEGEDLY!

-Dave
Scuderia Ignorante // Modena / Dearborn / Aichi Prefecture / West Texas

IgnoranteWest wrote:

Speaking of ways to enhance the atmosphere... I thought long and hard about why I was bringing my girlfriend this weekend.  Then I thought about how much more fun it would be without her there, so I broke up with her last night.   Well, thats not the only reason, but when I came to grips with the fact that she was gonna totally cramp my Lemons style, it made the decision a lot easier. Heh.

That's pretty awesome, actually.  Cracked me up.

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Soooo Margaritas, Guitar Hero, and the Deuce packed with the Hot Tub!

Sweet.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

Soooo Margaritas, Guitar Hero, and the Deuce packed with the Hot Tub!

Sweet.

Winning!

IgnoranteWest wrote:
btp76 wrote:

Two thumbs up, my man.  If the gf/spouse isn't on board, there is no fun to be had.  Be happy you jettisoned her before you actually entered into any kind of contractual obligation.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

doctawife wrote:
IgnoranteWest wrote:
btp76 wrote:

Two thumbs up, my man.  If the gf/spouse isn't on board, there is no fun to be had.  Be happy you jettisoned her before you actually entered into any kind of contractual obligation.

NSF Driver,  READ THE WISDOM HERE!!!

b

This space for rent.

Can you charge back for life advice found in the 'therapy' section of a racer thread?  What if it's not labeled 'racer' or 'therapy'?

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

btw, doctawife always has a place to sit, so to speak.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

DC Doug wrote:

btw, doctawife always has a place to sit, so to speak.

IgnoranteWest, that's true-- drop by our pit (usually marked with a flagpole with green/white Beer Mountain flag) to say hi to me and the Dr.

There's even a very slim chance that Joe (Comfychair) will be hanging out with us so y'all can talk about the Biturbo project too. Heck, I want to hear about the Italian turbo beast myself!

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

I'm still a bit ill but that is just what is needed for a weekend like this, bring it on Texas.

Justice...with a smile.

^^^ Thats why I'm gonna put YOU driving pace laps in the Deuce!    smile

DC Doug wrote:

Can you charge back for life advice found in the 'therapy' section of a racer thread?  What if it's not labeled 'racer' or 'therapy'?

Unfortunately, no.

But thanks for the seat.  I'm always up for more track time... Especially in ridiculous cars, which y'all seem to favor.

I'll bring a bottle or two of tequila for the beast.  Any particular brand you guys want?

2011: Gator-o-Rama, North Dallas Hooptie, Garrapatas Peligrosas GP
2012: Yee-Haw it's Lemons Texas!, North Dallas Hooptie
2013: North Dallas Hooptie

So how did everyone like the drinks, or do you not remember anything!!!

Team Sensory Assault