Re: Red-Neck margarita machine needs your help @ MSR

http://murileemartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sensoryassaultstill-24.jpg

The story of the Sensory Assault moonshine still.

Drinking it prevented you seeing the color "shade"

C2Rotary wrote:

So how did everyone like the drinks, or do you not remember anything!!!

Margarita's were great and added +5 to my Guitar hero skills!!

2011 Organizers choice at Garrapatas Peligrosas GP as a Rookie team! 2011 Yee-Haw its Lemons Scruffy Nerf Herder 1991 Dodge Daytona IROC Shelby R/T Charger, 2012 Yee-Haw its Lemons 1972 RX2 IOE WINNERS!!!!, 2012 North Dallas Hooptie the arrival of JUDGE FRANK! 2012 Gator-rama in the 1977 Mustang II, 2012 Season Ender the HONORABLE JUDGE FRANK! 2013 BFE GP in the K-Car and an I Got Screwed Award

C2Rotary wrote:

So how did everyone like the drinks, or do you not remember anything!!!

Mine was excellent, thanks!  And the distillate was, well, interesting.

#(1)75 (was #74) Dirt Cheap Racing (driver/wrench/cool suit cooler fabricator/accountant/substitute captain) - '88 Mustang turbo-4, in garish stickers over spray chrome!
2011 - Garrapatas (11th / 3rd in B), Heaps in the Heart of Texas (19th / 3rd in B)
2012 and 2013 - Lemons didn't fit into our schedule
2014 - Heaps in the Heart of Texas

Rotary guys.......we forgot all about coming to see you about the wheels and tyres you offered us on race day.....between heat, stress and repairs we got pretty busy!  We'd like to buy them please......drop me a line on here or dasilva5010@comcast.net and we will sort out cash and collection sometime!
Thanks

Is it because I is an E30 owner???

^^^ Email sent.   

They are in Alvin.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)