Re: GrandAm at COTA, March 1-2: Who's Going?

The very low rows in T15 would have a more restricted view of the back straight, but I think that if you could still get in the middle-to-upper section (without getting into the more expensive top seats) then you'd be fine. If I were ordering, I'm not sure which I'd get, honestly. I think I enjoyed seeing the action in T1 better, I thought it was interesting to see how many different lines guys were taking through the same turn, but the same could be said at T15 too. You don't have a great view of the esses in T1 because of the pedestrian bridge over the track that blocks the view, unfortunately. But the pit view is very clear from T1.

T15 has bathrooms and concessions that are easier to get to, and doesn't require a climb up the hill. Assuming that the F1 race operates like the Grand-Am race did, and you were going to be there all weekend, I would probably get the T15 seats because there is just a ton of action to be seen there during the race, but I'd wander over to T1 and sit in the grass/general admission part for qualifying and practice, just to get the flavor of each area.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Re: GrandAm at COTA, March 1-2: Who's Going?

T15 it is...section 3.

Hoping a few more make it out there!

NJMP '11--#132 (Speedycop), NJMP '12 to '16--#215 (Philthy Motorsports), NJMP '16--#75 Most Heroic Fix, NJMP '17--#75 (still drying out), NJMP '18--#75, NHMS '18 - #75 Datsun 510