Re: Lemons Wall of Blame: Voting Results Inside!

Just because I may be a bit of an overachiever in many areas.  Maybe that should be overly opinionated or expressive may be a better way to look at it.

I don't think my team's combined efforts have been to the level of most of the teams that have been brought up.

I don't think we have had a particularly great theme yet.

I don't see my team dressing up as Chickens, Maids or much in the way of any other over the top costumes.

None of the technology in our car is that over the top.

I do appreciate all the comments and support.  I am sure I am to blame for something.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy wrote:

I am sure I am to blame for something.

QFT smile

I 8th the Gnomes. Is there anyone else out there running chain?

Hooray, that's a good note on which to retire our theme.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

bob-e wrote:
Troy wrote:

Shrimp Boots/Piranha Rentals

I'll second that.  Their jambalaya and rusty stripper poles can never be outdone.  I have some pics if needed.

Troy thanks alot for the vote. We didn't check our emails and start voting quick enough to win. You know we are all related down here and could have gotten about 100,000 votes from our relatives. Ya'll coming back here in May I hope. It would be nice to have about 100 cars here.

Also we are big time here now.    WHO DAT!

Looking back at this, I realize that I have driven for two wall of blame teams - SGW twice and Porcubimmer three times. Maybe I'm the key to Lemons greatness?!

Nah.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.