Re: Halloween Hooptiefest Roll Call

I got completely fucked up on Sat night from the G&T at Thompson.

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Cannibal Cafe Racing and our turd brown Honda CRX are in. Putting my rookie father in the driver's seat this year for his 66th birthday present. All you are on notice, he's not that good a diver to begin with, but then again neither are any of us other clowns out there.

Chief Frank and the Alfa, great to here your back. Is there a drink of choice I can bring the cook?

Reddit: NH man pepper sprayed, tased, and arrested for resisting arrest, all for sitting in a car on a public street. Police decided "the man was not in the area for legitimate purposes"

http://www.unionleader.com/Police-say-m … e-hot-spot

I mean, I am driving to NH with very questionable purposes tomorrow. Seeking legal advice!

79 (edited by OnkelUdo 2015-10-22 10:20 AM)

"Deleire, police said, was agitated and, after dropping the gun magazine and other items on the roof of his Honda, began thrashing back and forth."

I suggest keeping your gun unloaded, in a locked compartment not easily accessible to the driver or passengers and if possible the ammunition in a separate locked compartment or box.

We all know you and understand that stopping you from trashing back and forth is completely futile.

Note to myself: leave racing magazines at home, just in case.

well our race sucked.

On a positive note, I think i've convinced more friends to build cars. They're searching CL now looking for something. Futility is growing.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

TheEngineer wrote:

well our race sucked.

Futility is growing.

Stephen Falken: Except, that I never could get Joshua to learn the most important lesson.
David: What's that?
Stephen Falken: Futility. That there's a time when you should just give up.
Jennifer: What kind of a lesson is that?
Stephen Falken: Did you ever play tic-tac-toe?
Jennifer: Yeah, of course.
Stephen Falken: But you don't anymore.
Jennifer: No.
Stephen Falken: Why?
Jennifer: Because it's a boring game. It's always a tie.
Stephen Falken: Exactly. There's no way to win. The game itself is pointless! But back in New Hampshire, they believe you can win your class in a Lemons Race.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

well played

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Build something boring and reliable, give it a great theme, and get some track time. That may be Lemons heresy to some, but it makes for a fun weekend.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

skivittlerjimb wrote:

Build something boring and reliable, give it a great theme, and get some track time. That may be Lemons heresy to some, but it makes for a fun weekend.

Build an Alfa, I need someone to borrow parts from.....

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

Build an Audi.  Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Just wanted to say thanks all for a great weekend, as one of the drivers of the Rover I hope I gave you all enough point-bys but it was great racing out there with everyone. We were so close to a win this time, can't wait to get back at it in May. And a special thanks to the Alfa crew for the pasta, it was amazing!!

Racer Smurf wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks all for a great weekend, as one of the drivers of the Rover I hope I gave you all enough point-bys but it was great racing out there with everyone. We were so close to a win this time, can't wait to get back at it in May. And a special thanks to the Alfa crew for the pasta, it was amazing!!

That Rover is amazing and surprisingly fast.  Love that car...

Team Failken: Formula D-Bags: #14 93 Nissan 240sx
Team Pro-Crash-Duh-Nation: #26 '87 Alfa Romeo Milano