Re: A DECADE OF DISAPPOINTMENT

I'll be wrapping up the season by riding on the coattails of the Team Sheen Boys once again.

What else can I say? Bruce's Integra is quick, reliable and easy to drive... and the Mirada, well, everyone just loves the Mirada!

We're hoping to bring both cars out with possibly a complimentary theme between the two cars. I say possibly because it's summer time and nobody feels like working at the moment.

The Pentastar whisperer

ViridianVixen wrote:

For some dumb reason the Lowballers have signed up for our 5th race of the year with at least 2 cars and plan on making the rather long haul up north...
Bringing the Geo and the Benz. I sadly dont think the Hooptiecorn side of the team signed up in time, losers.

But we look forward to bringing the Southern party to a new track!

We also got two cars in, but sadly it looks like we'll be short drivers and dropping a car.  So likely another spot opening.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

Can anybody bring some fairly serious amplifiers and speakers? I want to do the World's Largest Macho Man Penalty™ on Friday night, with the cars of the ten best dancers issued I LOVE POLE cards for the top-ten starting grid on Saturday morning, but we need a sound system to make it happen.

29 (edited by ViridianVixen 2016-08-16 09:00 PM)

Judge Phil wrote:

Can anybody bring some fairly serious amplifiers and speakers? I want to do the World's Largest Macho Man Penalty™ on Friday night, with the cars of the ten best dancers issued I LOVE POLE cards for the top-ten starting grid on Saturday morning, but we need a sound system to make it happen.

The picnic table will have a sound system by then and will be coming with us. Not sure how strong it will be, but this provides encouragement for it to be a good one. We do have a few 15" subwoofers lying around in the garage...
Bonus, it provides a slightly unstable dance surface.

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

ViridianVixen wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

The picnic table will have a sound system by then and will be coming with us. Not sure how strong it will be, but this provides encouragement for it to be a good one. We do have a few 15" subwoofers lying around in the garage...

I have the subwoofer box and amp that I pulled out of my daughter's car that I could bring.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

I will bring my FM radio transmitter and antenna, for Radio Station W-MACHO-MAN. Everyone with an amplifier rig, bring an FM radio to plug into it. Then we can add some cars with loud stereos. It will be very LeMony.

I am going to order a bunch of stick-on mustaches and as many Macho Man hats as I can get Jay to buy. Please bring your own cop hats, Leather Daddy caps, hardhats, Indian headdresses, sailor caps, and cowboy hats. Remember, you're way more likely to win the I Love Pole award for your team's dancing if you are dressed for the role.

Phil I may be able to hook you up with a pretty loud system.  The problem is I have to work on Friday and probably wont get back to the track until 5 pm.  if that works I can pull something together.  Its a Dj system but plenty for what your looking for.

Team Sheen Integra and Mirada.
Every Gingerman & Autobahn since 7-2011

ViridianVixen wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

Now I have a legit reason to go overkill on the picnic table.

mgbgt89 wrote:

Now I have a legit reason to go overkill on the picnic table.

Wait, you needed an excuse?

OK, everyone start obtaining your Macho Man headwear. I want to get video of hundreds of Macho Men dancing!

Macho Man getup ya say?

http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/styles/si_article_main/public/images/randy-savage-stripped-graphic.jpg

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

http://www.robotbutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Macho-Man-1024x768.jpg

No. You show up with that kind of Macho Man stuff and we'll throw you out. THIS kind of Macho Man is what we're doing.

Attention Participants:

I got word from the track that they will be opening allowing us to come in starting Thursday @ 3pm.  Gates will be closing at 11pm as well.

I'll bring my Cable guy shirt and hardhat...

#124 Product Design Saturn SL2

hmm as part of our new theme I will be wearing a hat very similar to the biker in all leather, I seem to be lacking in the massive amounts of chest hair tho

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!

That's why they make Merkins.

Well one of the reasons.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Got it, packing my Randy Savage getup.

42 (edited by Brett85p 2016-08-20 06:59 PM)

Who's dragging their Hooptie the furtherest for this race? Do we have any confirmed California teams?

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Anyone else notice that this race is only 13 h 45 m?

Saturday 10:00-6:30
Sunday   12:15-5:30

Boooo!

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

Pretty typical with the required quiet hours...I think.

Otherwise we would either have to start earlier Saturday or end later Sunday.  Neither are great options.  I think it starts to get dark much past 6:30 pm that late in the year.

Again... A Decade of Disappointment... I wouldn't expect a full race.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

46 (edited by ViridianVixen 2016-08-21 05:48 PM)

Gary and I started gathering all of the various stereo equipment we have to mount on the picnic table. I think we still need more!

http://i.imgur.com/xsd7HZK.jpg

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.

ViridianVixen wrote:

Gary and I started gathering all of the various stereo equipment we have to mount on the picnic table. I think we still need more!

Picnic table is going to need more power, the pits have some steeper inclines than at Autobahn.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

OnkelUdo wrote:

Every Gingerman race I've been to has been 14 h 15 m.  Don't know why this one is shorter.

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

Brett85p wrote:
ViridianVixen wrote:

Picnic table is going to need more power, the pits have some steeper inclines than at Autobahn.

Don't give them an excuse!!

majo wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:

Every Gingerman race I've been to has been 14 h 15 m.  Don't know why this one is shorter.

My guess would be that since this is a special anniversary race, there's gonna be a really long awards ceremony or something that they want to get done before nightfall.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.