Re: Testing before race in Houston

Friday, February 19, 2010
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

The cost for the day will be $150.00 per team.  Please call the main office at 281-369-0677 or Register Online.with any questions.

http://www.msrhouston.com/msrhouston/Ev … ventid=707

Our sometimes-co-driver* Joe Smith called the track and discussed whether it would be split or just Lemons-- apparently it will be a Friday-morning decision. Last year they split the day because only 17 Lemons had registered, and since the $150/team price is a discount from their normal test-n-tune days it was looking like a big loss.

If a bunch of us register for this year it vastly increases the odds that it will be a totally Lemon-scented test day.

(*Joe is a frequent driver, not occasional, but with three teams that loan each other members for various races he's only an occasional co-driver of mine.)

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

C'mon Chris, Joe is my co-driver, and you and Mary are my sometimes co-drivers.  I'd like to think that Joe has too much class to drive a neon.  What kind of car says "Hi" anyway.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

btp76 wrote:

C'mon Chris, Joe is my co-driver, and you and Mary are my sometimes co-drivers.  I'd like to think that Joe has too much class to drive a neon.  What kind of car says "Hi" anyway.

http://www.leftcoastbias.com/bfc/thread_hijack.jpg

Brian send me an e-mail. I've got something you might be interested in and I lost your e-mail address....

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

btp76 wrote:

Sure, sure, keep thinking you're the center of things, Brian. We find it easier to deal with you when you're humored.

And what kind of car says "Hi?" Why, a very polite one. The neon is very polite, just look at how often it says, "No, after you, I insist..." to other cars on the course.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.