Re: An open letter to the Judiciary

JThw8 wrote:

The principals acutally have a bigger contract spelling out some things that are only important to us such as car ownership and responsibilities and division of prize money if a miracle were ever to occur (the contract specifies it should be spent on hookers and blow)

Too bad your race is AFTER the BABE Rally this year...

Do not give anyone things to say, judges need to have some fun as well.  Then again, you could give everyone the perfect speech and they would forget it once the key goes on and the brain goes off.

At any moment for any reason, someone can be called in.  Sometimes, it's just a hi, how ya' doing, everything good, breathe, relax and head back out but let's get the cone out from under your car first.

HKP

Justice...with a smile.

gregtivo wrote:
JThw8 wrote:

The principals acutally have a bigger contract spelling out some things that are only important to us such as car ownership and responsibilities and division of prize money if a miracle were ever to occur (the contract specifies it should be spent on hookers and blow)

Too bad your race is AFTER the BABE Rally this year...

We have a whole separate hookers and blow fund for BABE

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

I just had to say that I love how very TOLD! that the confederate Miata driver was.

Enough so that someone needs to say "Oh, Snap!"

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2985790724_30c397a42e.jpg

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Riktor wrote:

We have a similar contract with everyone except the co-captain. Especially the paying drivers... no trust for them. A deposit as well.

You have non-paying drivers?

LuckyTopher wrote:
Riktor wrote:

We have a similar contract with everyone except the co-captain. Especially the paying drivers... no trust for them. A deposit as well.

You have non-paying drivers?

Normally having some one follow my every move and obsessing over what I do would be flattering but you're too damned creepy for that.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"