Topic: Looking for drivers in Phoenix.

Hello our team picked up a Thunderbird class b car. Car has already run one race. So really just looking for some cool guys or girls who want to race with us. Looking for ppl who are not broke. And have something to offer. I don't care how fast you are. I do care if you crash my car. It would be really nice to find someone with a good tow rig. My sprinter van is only so so and we will have 2 cars now.

Owner/Captain of The 27 Club E46. Phoenix, AZ
and now the #95 Thunderbird

Re: Looking for drivers in Phoenix.

Hello our team picked up a Thunderbird class b car. Car has already run one race. So really just looking for some cool guys or girls who want to race with us. Looking for ppl who are not broke. And have something to offer. I don't care how fast you are. I do care if you crash my car. It would be really nice to find someone with a good tow rig. My sprinter van is only so so and we will have 2 cars now.

Owner/Captain of The 27 Club E46. Phoenix, AZ
and now the #95 Thunderbird

Re: Looking for drivers in Phoenix.

Hi!
I'm out of Sierra Vista, AZ and I'm looking for a team for the race at the beginning of next year. I have a truck and a 20ft trailer I use to haul my Miata out to Nebraska and Texas fequently. While it's only a single car trailer, I can haul. I can turn wrenches. I like having fun and not crashing cars. Haha I can send you more information on my experience, current projects, ect.
How well do your cars do?

Deana Kelley