1 (edited by DirtyDuc 2018-10-16 01:00 PM)

Topic: No longer Looking for A&D at CMP Fall

Late breaking news: No longer looking for a ride for this race.

You: have a Lemons car and have trouble filling seats and are planning on Lemons South Fall.

Me: have some cash and will be on the east coast looking for a good time.

I'm generally a class C kind of guy, and I'd be sleeping at the track (maybe under a tent? who knows). It's a business trip detour, so I'll have some kind of terrible rental car that will be able to fetch parts and tools from whatever place is open on Saturday and Sunday in South Carolina. I am a moderate wrench and a lightly seasoned Lemoneerite.

I usually fix what I break, I try not to get black flags, and I'm 95th percentile so I'll fit in whatever cage fits normal-sized people.

l'm not looking to set track records, just make my work pay for a ticket to a track I normally wouldn't visit.

That guy

Re: No longer Looking for A&D at CMP Fall

I’m looking for some drivers. I’m planning a two car team with a Kia Sephia and a Kia Amanti. The Sephia is a class b car and the Amantí is a class C car thanks to judge phills Korena Luxury car loop hole.  I’m planning on doing 8 drivers that will drive both cars. Unless you want to just drive one of them. Send me a PM back and we can talk more.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Either your forum email thingy is misconfigured or my computer doesn't like your profile. Can you try mine?

That guy

DD failed to mention he is fluent in Korean...

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LAZ16/111-IMG_7051.jpg

5 (edited by DirtyDuc 2018-07-02 10:01 PM)

Spank wrote:

DD failed to mention he is fluent in Korean...

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LAZ16/111-IMG_7051.jpg

These days, for a Lemons definition of fluent.

I really want to drive a Hyundai accent in Lemons. When I was in Korea, they had some kind of spec class. I can only imagine it was glorious, and races were 40 minutes long.

I can bring my dictionary of korean automotive terms, but mostly they just sound like I have a bad accent.

That guy

Fixed my email.  I don't know when that changed.  But I'm going to send you an email this morning.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Seat found! Now to pretend I'm organized!

That guy

8 (edited by Rocketcrew 2018-09-26 03:35 PM)

Mcloed
I would like to to help you guys at camp in November. I am a full time tech. I want to get involved with Lemons races. Would like to get my feet wet as a wrench before diving into building one

Want to drive Nov 3/4 at CMP? I need a 5th driver/fuel man/wrench turner/beer drinker w/e

9042335288 call me ASAP

Sorry, I forgot to close this out. the Nov 3-4 dates don't work for me.

Thanks for the offer!

That guy