Re: THE PEOPLE'S CURSE RAN!!!!!

DAISY101 wrote:

People's curse did not run they were #88 the unpatriotic jihad car.That the judges did not see fit to curse they were bad mannered spoiled rich people who started fights and cause a lot of issues out at the track.It does not matter that there car was not running at the time of the count we could have dragged it over there.Next time check you intercome system SHAME SHAME SHAME

I didn't think it was possible, but you actually pushed the boundaries of human ignorance a little further.

Congrats!

Benson Young, Team Nemesis #88, debuting at MSR 2011
Raced Hard, Raced Ugly, got the nickels, moving on...

Dear god I hope that is a joke! I laughed at it so I feel like I have mistook the meaning...

#76 TWSS Racing

Ok this is my last post becuse it is to stupid.I want to ask yor jihads who they kiss at night and tell if their sons-daughter-fathers-mothers-brothers-sisters-ect are going to come home we all kiss someont at night and reassure them,So it is in bad taste because we are all military families.You did not see the fist fights and bad mouths.apparently they to do not handle their drinking to well,the loud arab music into the 3 to 4 in morning.I persomaly would like to talk to the parents of the guys.I am also happy they are coming to msr

DAISY101 wrote:

Ok this is my last post

http://www.marclesecreations.com/images/607.jpg

Ok who do the jiahd kiss and put to bed everynight and tell them that their father-brother-mother -sister-son[daughter-uncle-ect will come home safely.We are a military racing group we kiss alot of wifes-husbands-ect. IT is unexceptable that they choice the theme they did.but I am sure the president will apologize for them.Why dont they bring the koran and burn it and we night like them

good by and good luck hope you wont need the military in your future

OK WE are a military family racing team.Who do you kiss at night and tell that their mother-father-son-daughter-brother-ect is going to be all right and will come home.I was near your group you had fist fights amoung youselfs-cursed and played that awful music into the wee hourd of the morning with no rspect for the people that wanted to get some sleep and be ready to race in the morning;
Thing about the military people before you do that again

I am getting deleted

^^ Ohh man I sure hope so

FreeRange wrote:

^^ Ohh man I sure hope so

Actually, I hope this guy sticks around.  Maybe he will get involved in the Lemons community and:

A. Learn grammar, spelling, punctuation
B. Grow a sense of humor
C. Realize the world is a very big place, and maybe decide he should move somewhere where everyone isn't his cousin
D. Figure out what -respect- really means

DAISY

GET OFF YOUR PEDESTAL AND YOUR HIGH HORSE

Grow a set, get a sense of humor, or go find another place to race.

Nobody cares, and I believe you have violated the no whining rule...  So youre done anyway.

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

DAISY101 wrote:

Why dont they bring the koran and burn it and we night like them

Would you like to burn copy of the Torah and of Bhagavad Gita? How about the Bible?

DAISY101 wrote:

good by and good luck hope you wont need the military in your future

I'm sure your superiors would be thrilled to know that you are on here representing the US military in such a professional and eloquent way. If all the current military held your values, I think we could certainly do better (thankfully I know you do not represent the majority of the US military personel, so I can still sleep at night).

Justin
Team Cardorks: #901 Amtrack E36 / # 902 Philly E30 / #903 Integra TypeArrr!
Driving something, somewhere.

oneday wrote:

I'm sure your superiors would be thrilled to know that you are on here representing the US military in such a professional and eloquent way.

Sounds like DAISY101 proudly represents all the brave soldiers of the Mareen Core.

JoeGekko wrote:
oneday wrote:

I'm sure your superiors would be thrilled to know that you are on here representing the US military in such a professional and eloquent way.

Sounds like DAISY101 proudly represents all the brave soldiers of the Mareen Core.

I Lol'd

Something tells me if the "Cajun Jihad" team offends you, you're more likely a Jihad than you are a Cajun... in which case, I would be proud to offend you more...

*goes back to work on a better name for a possible upcoming "MiataChickenShitSuckAtEnglishAndTheIntarwebz" theme...

E30's should all go up in flames...

WOW......

Go away for a few days on Vacation and all hell breaks loose...LOL

1980 Chevy Malibu Classic

SRSBSNS wrote:

*goes back to work on a better name for a possible upcoming "MiataChickenShitSuckAtEnglishAndTheIntarwebz" theme...

you could always dress like Jan-Michael Vincent in 'The Mechanic' and paint up a Miata in Chicken Lickin' livery.

"Chicken Lickin' is Lickin' Chicken!"

http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/Stroker%20Ace%20006.jpg

It writes itself. But don't ask me where you're going to get a bigass chicken suit...or be able to race in it.

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom

JoeGekko wrote:
oneday wrote:

Maybe he is from the Moron Core!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Eyesoreracing wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
Eyesoreracing wrote:

We had a short no-look hand job in the pits about me being Judge Lavrinc's boyhood writin' hero and I was mercifully sent back out. Yes, things clearly could have gone worse for us in the penalty box.

-Dave

Fixed.

And for the record, I came running -- RUNNING -- over to bust the FrankenMiata (I relish any chance to totally screw up a race) and Lavrinc had already let 'em go.

Lesson from a winning team: Always carry wet naps in the car...

-Dave

Shudder.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Arch Stanton wrote:

2.  If you bring a miata, you are a liar.

Sounds an awful lot like sour grapes.  The buy-a-car-and-sell-parts thing is not cheating or skirting the rules or pushing boundaries.  It's exactly how the rules are written and not at all shady.

FreeRange wrote:
DAISY101 wrote:

Ok this is my last post

(praise god book cover)

Jesus, Matt, that was funny.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

171 (edited by pennintj 2009-06-11 07:33 AM)

dculberson wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Sounds an awful lot like sour grapes.  The buy-a-car-and-sell-parts thing is not cheating or skirting the rules or pushing boundaries.  It's exactly how the rules are written and not at all shady.

Nah, if you bring a Miata you aren't a liar, you're just not that imaginative.

Next car prove you're different from the rest....drag one of the Aussie Mercury Capri's that they sold in the early 90's.

http://scoot.net/gallery/bbs/capri.jpg
Ebay Item #280356807907 looks like a winner.

It's an auto, but find a 323 with a stickshift and you're golden wink

Or better yet, an XR2

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom

pennintj wrote:
dculberson wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Nah, if you bring a Miata you aren't a liar, you're just not that imaginative.

Next car prove you're different from the rest....drag one of the Aussie Mercury Capri's that they sold in the early 90's.

http://admin.dealermaid.com/admin_inven … c5ce39.jpg

Especially if you can bag an XR2 with the Turbo

-=Tom

I almost had one of these but the guy decided at the last minute not to sell it. It had a electrical problem (go figure) but with enough time I bet I could have made it run. Now fit into it with firesuit and roll cage..???  LOL  Maybe not with my fat gut.

1980 Chevy Malibu Classic

I truly hope that Daisy101 was just really drunk...because that made no sense at all

We award you no points and may Alla have mercy on your soul

Formerly an asshole driving an Infinity
Now just another cock with a Porsche
Chief bad decision maker of Team Lowbrau

I lost this fight on the facebook forum, But I still think lap penalties should be served at the beginning of the race, not just subtracted from your total laps.

I think most of the cars at Lemons are there just to race, not necessarily to win overall. And since the only penalty that actually stops you from racing is the Curse, an attitude is created where as long as you're not the Biggest cheater/douche on the track, you still get to pass people all weekend like they're standing still.

I maintain that nobody wants to show up and watch other cars do laps all day, while they're stuck in the pits paying-off their penalty laps. I think this would really encourage folks to play fair, and reward the good Lemons cars by putting them ahead of the bad apples in what really matters; time racing.

That would be cool just let the cars with penalty laps sit at the beginning of race til said laps are on course  for like the 25 laps and under guys .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!