Topic: Ladies Team Seeking Lady Driver for CMP 12 (Class C)

We're a two-woman team out of Mooresville, NC looking for a third woman to round out our team for the CMP 12 hour on September 12. We are running a 1998 Dodge Neon, team name *My Little Neon.* Both of us have between 8 and 12 track days of experience (Intermediate and Advanced Beginner) but this is our first race. We're looking to have a good time, get some good seat time in, and finish the race. Looking for another female driver with a similar level of experience and goals.

Re: Ladies Team Seeking Lady Driver for CMP 12 (Class C)

forwarding this to a friend...

This gal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDA6FIb270

I am a man in Texas BUT I have a bunch of Neon performance parts I need to get rid of since I got rid of the car.
I have a SOHC performance engine controller with the higher rpm top end
I have the factory trailing manuals, repair manual and diagnostics manual and performance manuals. About a dozen books total (you will see my name on the Neon FAQ Patrick Hennessey)
I have a high capacity aluminum oil pan with baffles, crank scrape  and bungs for a cooler (Canton Racing Products)
I want to get rid of these parts for the cost of shipping and only ask if you ever leave racing to find another team for these manuals.
Let me know if interested - Dallas to

A friend of mine just sent me this post. If I had seen it before the race, I would have gladly been your third person. I'm a Vagina-ed American, live in Knoxville, TN, & am an experienced Lemons racer. I have a car & team of my own, but have just bewn buying seats for a couple of years & taking a break. I run a 1997 Eagle Talon with the Chrysler 420A engine - which is the the same as DOHC Neons.
Please feel free to reach out to me as I think we should talk. :-)

Spectre9/Patrick Hennessey -
Would love to relieve you of some of those parts - the ones compatable with the DOHC (oil pan, baffles, etc.)...

The Neon oil pan unfortunately won't work in the Talon.

I messaged you both, Patrick and Sam!

Patrick, we definitely want all the manuals and parts for our team here in Mooresville--we have four Neons that we run in Lemons and Champ Car, SOHC, DOHC, 2L, 2.4, we've got them all. Technical manuals, computer, oil pan, we would be able to use all those things. The manual alone would be worth the shipping.

Sam, hit me up if you ever need another driver or want to ride with us! I'm still looking for a seat for Road Atlanta and I'm happy to come to TN to prep if that's useful. Let me know.