Topic: Very unsuccessful team running an expensive dumb for NCM

Very unsuccessful team running an expensive dumb car considering at National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park this September is considering picking up a driver or two.

We are not trying to be competitive this race so if that’s important to you were not the team for you. Not looking for lap time hero’s ether. Just want you to bring the car back safe and running. We’re just here to have fun and shake down the car and have a great time making sure everyone gets to drive.

Dumb car is a unproven Mazda RX8 with a manual transmission, that is designed for people on the taller side. So if you’re 5’4 you might need to bring a booster. I’m 6’9’ for reference. (Seats on rails).

+We are Atlanta based so prefer ether Atlanta based or local Kentucky based semi close to the track.

+Prefer someone with experience but will consider all.

+This is a charity race to team for St Judes Childrens hospital so if you’re into that it’s a plus.

Still think you want some of this hot mess you can email me at atlriot2057 @ gmail and tell me about yourself.

Check out our YouTube Channel to see out shity car.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_ZhLJ … 2&t=0s

Re: Very unsuccessful team running an expensive dumb for NCM

You guys still running the renesis in that?

I live about 10 miles from Defined Autoworks if you need free delivery on any parts to the race.

1992 Suzuki Cappuccino: way too small to ever fit safety equipment for Lemons...
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger... Don't, get, eliminated...

3 (edited by stefan2057 2021-09-08 12:09 PM)

@keiCarmike

I miss read, I thought you worked there, ignore bellow. Nice of you to offer, are you coming to the race? Anything we need will probably find out there. If you're attending probably be to late unless its the end of Saturday. Send me an email so I have your contact info.

Yea we still are... Not the brightest bunch. I love your work at Defined Autoworks. I follow you guys and that 4 rotor build.

You have a s1 engine laying around just incase?

Check out our YouTube Channel to see out shity car.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_ZhLJ … 2&t=0s

I should clarify that I don't work with/for defined autoworks; I just live close by and have stopped in regularly as I've considered swapping a 13B into my cappuccino. Yeah I'm pretty sure I can hear his 4 rotor running the back roads around here late at night from a few miles away. It's a pretty insane build.

If you get a hold of Logan at the shop though and need anything transported, I'd be willing to pick up from his shop and deliver to you on Friday at NCM when I get there.

I'm afraid I won't be much more help than that.

1992 Suzuki Cappuccino: way too small to ever fit safety equipment for Lemons...
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger... Don't, get, eliminated...

I live in Kentucky and I'm available if you need a driver.

Just to be clear you don't have to live in Kentucky or Atlanta, I just prefer it as I feel terrible if you fly in rent a car and everything else and something goes wrong and your racing ends up being limited. So its more me then anything else. Imagine spending all that money and the first guy rolls the car...

The height is not a requirement, I just want you to be comfortable. (I've had a pro driver that used a custom booster seat before).

@mjdick77 You could email me as I have my email address in the first post.

email sent