1 (edited by tiacovacci13 2022-05-08 07:44 AM)

Topic: Driver looking for a team - Gingerman, Rust Belt GP 5/26

Hello there!
I know I am a little late, with registration deadline around a month away. Hoping to find a team to join for the Rust Belt GP @ Gingerman.

I live in Oakland County MI, and work from home as a software engineer so have a pretty flexible schedule to help get the car ready over the next month if any help is needed. I attended WCC for Auto Body repair, and I also help crew/spot for an Outlaw Super Late Model team so am pretty handy with the wrench and solving problems.

I dont currently have any behind the wheel experience. However I do quite a bit of iRacing, and would be racing with the goal of keeping the car clean and avoiding black flag.

If anyone has a spot available, please reach out!
Travis
travis@greatlakessimracing.com
(313) 923-7218

2 (edited by tythetoyotaguy 2022-05-08 12:26 PM)

Re: Driver looking for a team - Gingerman, Rust Belt GP 5/26

tiacovacci13 wrote:

Hello there!
I know I am a little late, with registration deadline around a month away. Hoping to find a team to join for the Rust Belt GP @ Gingerman.

I live in Oakland County MI, and work from home as a software engineer so have a pretty flexible schedule to help get the car ready over the next month if any help is needed. I attended WCC for Auto Body repair, and I also help crew/spot for an Outlaw Super Late Model team so am pretty handy with the wrench and solving problems.

I dont currently have any behind the wheel experience. However I do quite a bit of iRacing, and would be racing with the goal of keeping the car clean and avoiding black flag.

Travis
(313) 923-7218

You are not really late but this is less than hugely attended race and lots of teams are pretty established.  We are running two newbie-friendly cars at this race but filled up about a week ago.

I will look around with local teams but even my go to guy for newbies is looking for slot since he is too lazy to run his shitbox.

OnkelUdo wrote:
tiacovacci13 wrote:

Hello there!

Travis
(313) 923-7218

You are not really late but this is less than hugely attended race and lots of teams are pretty established.  We are running two newbie-friendly cars at this race but filled up about a week ago.

I will look around with local teams but even my go to guy for newbies is looking for slot since he is too lazy to run his shitbox.

Thanks for the reply! If you could check with local teams it would be super appreciated smile