Topic: Simca 90A Aronde, $2000, Clinton, WA
Yes, the asking price is high and the ad calls it a 1953 even though it's clearly a 90A, which didn't debut until 1955, but:
(1) That's just the asking price.
(2) The Aronde is on Eric's wish list.
(3) Nobody will care if the purchase price on an Aronde ends up being a bit high.
(4) Lemons needs more four-in-the-tree transmissions.
(5) "Was rebuild and running a few years ago. Has sat a few years."
(6) If nothing else, recover some of the costs by selling the hubcaps to a confused Studebaker owner.
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally