Re: So I see y'all redunned that intarweb sight thang

They need to center the main container horizontally.

27 (edited by gsmith2424 2010-06-02 10:25 AM)

And fix the way it looks on screen. This small text is killing me.

28 (edited by gielamonster 2010-06-02 11:06 AM)

While LemonsHQ could certainly adjust the default font size, for all you whiners just do this:

Hold down the control key
Scroll your mouse wheel UP

And quitcherbellyachin!

Just another crappy BMW and moto-powered MR2: http://www.facebook.com/BlackIronRacing
Gnome money, Gnome problems. (RIP) http://www.facebook.com/MetroGnomeRacing

gielamonster wrote:

While LemonsHQ could certainly adjust the default font size, for all you whiners just do this:

Hold down the control key
Scroll your mouse wheel UP

And quitcherbellyachin!

Thanks, and my headache thanks you too.

250 GTO

It works great in Google Chrome browser (which I highly reccomend anyways!)

Mike Peters
Former rotary brat pioneer.
3.17.08 Jalopnik Hoon of the day.  #hasbeen
1984 Dodge Rampage, A few SHO engines, a Mustang 8.8, and a lot of hot glue going on now.

CTRL+scroll doesn't work for me.  It works in Yahoo, but not in this forum.  I'm using old-school IE6 (work).

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

That worked great, thanks!!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Try CTRL+ (plus/equal key) to make the text bigger

yeah, I'm screwed at work.  we are tied to IE.  It's part of a plot to curb my surfing.  bastards!

none of that works for me. I'm to dumb to know what my computer is tied to, but it must not be the right one. Does anybody know how to reset the toe in on my eyeballs?

Everything was fine after they got the fire put out.

The ctrl-scroll thing works for me, but then everything else that I surf is HUGE.  I'm glad that I've learned a new trick, but would just as soon never had to use it!!

Man, people are still using IE? Next thing you'll tell me is that people are still driving Taurus SHOs.

(Okay, okay, we're working on it--thanks for the feedback on the new site!)

Thanks Nick!  Other than the eye-test font, the new look is good.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Educate me. What the heck ...IS... IE??

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Man, people are still using IE? Next thing you'll tell me is that people are still driving Taurus SHOs.

Only at work! What's a "Pee Cee" anyway? some kind of bronze age version of a computer? I'm on Safari here at home on my 27" iMac.... Looks great here and on the "ifad", but not sure if you fixed already or not....

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Spinnetti wrote:
Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Only at work! What's a "Pee Cee" anyway? some kind of bronze age version of a computer? I'm on Safari here at home on my 27" iMac.... Looks great here and on the "ifad", but not sure if you fixed already or not....

why is it there is always a bunch a dem dar compooter nerds on these here car forums?  and why does anyone need a phone that has a camera?  why, back in my day, no one ever carried a camera.  the world is going to hell i tell ya......  straight to hell.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Also, I should say, if you see anything else totally jacked up with the new site, drop me a quick note. Thanks!

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Also, I should say, if you see anything else totally jacked up with the new site, drop me a quick note. Thanks!

Not exactly jacked per say, but weren't you going to use photos in the rules section?
Overall, I like the new look. Excellent flow.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Oh boy! You're fixin to see a lot of Taurus SHO's this weekend.....Bring lots of flim.

I had to zoom to 150% to be readable.

46 (edited by Doug I 2010-06-02 08:07 PM)

Well, so far the font size seems to be an IE only thing.  There were a few dead internal links this morning - but Nick's fixed those.  Everything works - but I still do kinda miss the old landing page.  It was funny to read the "foreign language" versions.

One thing Nick .... on other forums when I follow a link it opens a new tab in FF - here it opens the link in the current tab.

A lot of the links (especially the page numbes for multi-page posts) don't line up with the text. This is also true on the front page of the site. When I clicked on "Forum" it took me to "Events".

48 (edited by Doug I 2010-06-03 04:55 AM)

That's odd - never had anything like that happen here.  Links either went to the correct destination or went nowhere.

Ohh Nick .... the Capitol data is an older version - the Friday testing details that were there are gone.

Can sombody cheat-up the forum software for less than $500.00 worth of believable receipts?  And the theme, well how about the fourm theme?

50 (edited by soldmystang 2010-06-03 05:27 AM)

the clock is still wonky.  79 minutes fast?

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36