Re: I have left Jalopnik

IgnoranteWest wrote:

Thanks for the tip on Hooniverse!  First 2 pages was all I had to see.  Deleted the Jalopnik RSS, replaced with Hooniverse RSS

Welcome to Hoonitopia

Praise be to Murilee.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

"Sparky" Pete wrote:

Welcome to Hoonitopia

Praise be to Murilee.

Amen.  I keep telling my Dad with all his Citroen stuff he needs to change the auto body shop to the "First Church of Hydrauligy".  You do the sign of the Citromatic across your chest with LHM and there's a lot of rising up and down in the pews.  He is starting to see the light of 'The 'Verse' and leave the 'niks' for the FaceTubers that have entered their congregation.

Praise be to Murilee.

vwminispeedster wrote:
"Sparky" Pete wrote:

Welcome to Hoonitopia

Praise be to Murilee.

Amen.  I keep telling my Dad with all his Citroen stuff he needs to change the auto body shop to the "First Church of Hydrauligy".  You do the sign of the Citromatic across your chest with LHM and there's a lot of rising up and down in the pews.  He is starting to see the light of 'The 'Verse' and leave the 'niks' for the FaceTubers that have entered their congregation.

Praise be to Murilee.

Um, what?

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Phil,

I know you are having problems with spam posts on your site. Are there any future plans to let us have a username so that we dont have to wait for your moderate approval for posts?

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

vwminispeedster wrote:
"Sparky" Pete wrote:

Welcome to Hoonitopia

Praise be to Murilee.

Praise be to Murilee.

lol... never tired of or Cits hydro antics

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Hoonatic Racing wrote:

Phil,

I know you are having problems with spam posts on your site. Are there any future plans to let us have a username so that we dont have to wait for your moderate approval for posts?

I'm working on it. Right now your posts should appear right away if you're using the same IP address as a previous post I've approved.

Judge Phil wrote:

your posts should appear right away if you're using the same IP address as a previous post I've approved.

Humm...
I wonder if AT&T changes the IP of my BlackBerry often.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John