Re: Bringing a semi nice LeMon'scar

Spank wrote:

Idiot lights? Gauges? Wow, I'm doing this all wrong.

Yeah, us too... we just have lit-up idiots with gouges.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

How much did those LEDs cost?

Judge Phil wrote:

How much did those LEDs cost?

According to 4.2. Safety equipment doesn't count.

Under 4.2 it reads: Driver comfort & information (steering wheel, shifter, gauges, pedals, cool suits, vents, heaters, radio)

Mulry wrote:

I like the music switch.

Yes, please 'splain.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Spank wrote:

Idiot lights? Gauges? Wow, I'm doing this all wrong.

Spank - I think some guys are lighting up their idiots. I'm not certain what interface they use though.

FJ40Jim wrote:
Mulry wrote:

I like the music switch.

Yes, please 'splain.

Anyone who has ever raced with us at CMP knows.  We have an MP3 player hooked to an old car stereo amp of mine which is connected to two side-facing speakers on the left fender of the car as seen here:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/VKZ24/P1020246.jpg

We play the Magnum, PI theme song on the caution laps and some other funny sounds clips as well.  smile

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

A shift light is a great idea. Before every race I steal the nice LED shift light out of my street car to put in the race car. It's particularly helpful because the steering wheel blocks part of the view of our cluster.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs384.ash2/66291_1534558857472_1639847359_1262525_7620340_n.jpg

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.