Re: Spec miata in Lemons?

Hoonatic Racing wrote:

ok, all honesty, not only would it get BS laps, it would catch a random black flag or two.

I can think of two situations where it could get through without a single lap:
1) you are Eyesore Racing and you have downgraded
2) you are Substandard Racing and you decided that the Gremlin isn't your cup of S&M anymore

We already chose our new cup of S&M!  Jensen Healey FTW!

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/

In general any previous race car is guaranteed EPIC BS laps.....the most common are spec miatas and RX7's.....I don't think any specE30's have tried...but many of the E30's are built very similar to the spec E30's....

Lemons wants to see unique cars that are BUILT for Lemons.....not old racers dragged out from the back of the barn.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

In general any previous race car is guaranteed EPIC BS laps.....the most common are spec miatas and RX7's.....I don't think any specE30's have tried...but many of the E30's are built very similar to the spec E30's....

Lemons wants to see unique cars that are BUILT for Lemons.....not old racers dragged out from the back of the barn.....

Spec E30: http://www.salazar-racing.com/Lemons/Le … alazar.mov

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I like how 3/4 of the way through the vid there is a large gush of clear fluid, and all of a sudden the backhow operator gets verrrrrrrry careful.  smile  Someone have a match?

So... Who has to haul off the wreck at the end of the weekend?

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.