Topic: Hoping to A&D at BFE GP

Hey folks,

Anyone have a spot for the High Plains race?

Raced it twice before (one black flag for ambition exceeding traction) and really enjoyed the track, location, and people.

Can cook, search the Interwebz like a boss, and take directions - can't sing, dance, or know offhand why the hooptie won't start but have the bandwidth to look it up.

LMK

Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Re: Hoping to A&D at BFE GP

Anyone?

:-(

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

3 (edited by tomw_6 2018-04-09 12:52 AM)

I am, Im near Amarillo

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

4 (edited by TeamRadicus 2018-04-09 06:40 AM)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the note - what are you running? Not that I'm picky, I just want to let you know that all my 20ish Lemons races have been in automatic cars, although I can drive a manual :-)

ETA found your post about the 74 Pinto wagon - sounds like fun

Feel free to email me through the forum!

Thanks
Toni

Sent email through forum

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

Sorry Tom - I didn't get it. Sent myself a test message and that didn't come through either. If you want to email me directly my address is tonifowlie1234@live1234.com but leave out the two sets of digits.

Sent an email with my phone number.  Let me know when you get it, might need you to sign up as a ghost driver so we can meet registration requirements so we can sort it out later.

Racing the BFE GP reminded me how much I like HPR. Anyone have a seat for Get Yer Phil?

TeamRadicus wrote:

Racing the BFE GP reminded me how much I like HPR. Anyone have a seat for Get Yer Phil?

I may. Should know within a few weeks. Don't wait for me obviously, but I'll reach out when I know more.

#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders

Still need a seat for the Get Yer Phil? I've got a spot.

It's a fast A class car. but I've got a rookie driver so we're just aiming to have fun.

Costs are upper end but inline with similar cars. (300HP V8, manual trans).

Email or text

billpfisher AT gmail.com
773 Four One Two 9665

Hey Bill,

I think on balance your Porsche is more car than I can do justice to :-/

Thanks for the offer though!

Toni

Hah ok no worries man, thanks for the reply.

Let me know if you change your mind. As I mentioned, I have one driver who has never touched a racetrack before, so I'm not out there looking to win or find record lap times. Just need a driver who can have fun and not crash smile